CarSpyShots

CarSpyShots (http://www.carspyshots.net/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.carspyshots.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Accepted into Berklee!! (http://www.carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=22430)

TdeV 04-01-2014 02:26 PM

Accepted into Berklee!!

Woke up for an early 4:30am shift yesterday only to check my email and find out I've been accepted into Berklee College of Music come September! I am over excited. I can finally live out my music dreams and all the hard work I've put into my music the past few years and the time I spent going down to Boston to check out the school and audition have paid off!

I'm hoping to complete the Songwriting Major with a minor in Music Business or Performance.

I am also very excited to leave St. John's, Newfoundland and live in a bigger city with more entertainment and people. Boston here I come haha. Gonna have to sell 2012 Ford Focus though. :sad2:

fou_bleu 04-01-2014 10:35 PM

Wow, great news Trevor! Wishing you all the best for the move and the course - I'm sure you'll ace it!

SV 04-02-2014 02:25 AM

Shame that you'll have to sell the Focus, but congrats! That sounds exciting. Maybe once you've graduated you can get a next-gen Focus ;)

sn1572 04-06-2014 09:43 AM

Congratulations! You seem to be very passionate about music and I can only imagine how excited you must be. Time to get used to miles, gallons and Fahrenheit! ;)

boston 04-07-2014 12:45 AM

Fantastic place bro! Welcome to Boston!:woot2:

TdeV 04-08-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fou_bleu (Post 462014)
Wow, great news Trevor! Wishing you all the best for the move and the course - I'm sure you'll ace it!

Thanks! Can't wait to get outa here haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by SV (Post 462020)
Shame that you'll have to sell the Focus, but congrats! That sounds exciting. Maybe once you've graduated you can get a next-gen Focus ;)

Haha school > car but only ever so slightly :P. Can't imagine what the Focus will look like in 4-5 years lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sn1572 (Post 462112)
Congratulations! You seem to be very passionate about music and I can only imagine how excited you must be. Time to get used to miles, gallons and Fahrenheit! ;)

It's gonna be a rough go but I'll get used to it. :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by boston (Post 462121)
Fantastic place bro! Welcome to Boston!:woot2:

Loved the times I visited their so I can only imagine how amazing it will be to live there!

IcedG35 04-27-2014 03:14 PM

congrats man, as a BU alum, I can say Boston is one of the best cities you could choose for college.

TdeV 04-27-2014 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedG35 (Post 463167)
congrats man, as a BU alum, I can say Boston is one of the best cities you could choose for college.

Thanks, I really have taken a liking to the city. August can't come soon enough!

boston 04-29-2014 03:36 AM

My kid starts at Bowdoin this fall.

Actually first day is under four months away...