CarSpyShots

CarSpyShots (http://www.carspyshots.net/index.php)
-   New Cars 2018/2019 (http://www.carspyshots.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   2014 Jeep Cherokee (http://www.carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=21646)

boston 02-22-2013 04:34 PM

2014 Jeep Cherokee
 
http://jalopnik.com/2014-jeep-cherok...s-it-335476306

---

OFFICIAL
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/02/22/2...al-in-a-hurry/
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog....erokee-628.jpg

Comrade 02-22-2013 04:38 PM

Shape reminds me of the 04 era Santa Fee, which I liked. So I'm liking this too

Superamerica 02-22-2013 04:54 PM

Side profile is definitely a 04 Santa Fe. I liked the Santa Fe as well. Back in 04, though. And the 04 Santa Fe's side profile was much better resolved.

I can't comment on the front end yet. It's obviously not finished. When they install the headlights, then I'll be able to tell whether I like it or not. :devil1:

pjl35 02-22-2013 06:02 PM

seriously people...this is a spyshot, not an official pic warranting a new car thread!

Nicktyelor 02-22-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superamerica (Post 449796)
I can't comment on the front end yet. It's obviously not finished. When they install the headlights, then I'll be able to tell whether I like it or not. :devil1:

:confused:

What do you mean not finished/missing the headlights? There are elements inside the housings. Matches up with C&Ds rendering pretty well too. This is as finished as it gets minus the tow-hook coverings which might get blacked out.

cuisine 02-22-2013 06:41 PM

it reminds me this
http://s2.mojalbum.com/avto1-foto_42...4_18405513.jpg
http://www.chinacarforums.com/forum/...p?t=231&page=4

afterace 02-22-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicktyelor (Post 449801)
:confused:

What do you mean not finished/missing the headlights? There are elements inside the housings. Matches up with C&Ds rendering pretty well too. This is as finished as it gets minus the tow-hook coverings which might get blacked out.

I'm sure the devil at the end meant this is a joke :)

Nicktyelor 02-22-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by afterace (Post 449804)
I'm sure the devil at the end meant this is a joke :)

Another reason to petition for a sarcasm font ;)

IcedG35 02-22-2013 07:14 PM

at least this makes the Lexus IS headlights look well thought out in comparison.they better never offer body colored bumpers

afterace 02-22-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicktyelor (Post 449805)
Another reason to petition for a sarcasm font ;)

Nah, I think sarcasm detector is something you're either born with, or you're not ;)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy