CarSpyShots

CarSpyShots (http://www.carspyshots.net/index.php)
-   New Cars 2018/2019 (http://www.carspyshots.net/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   2014 Mercedes Benz S Class / AMG (http://www.carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=21823)

haji 04-30-2013 03:28 PM

2014 Mercedes Benz S Class / AMG
 
hope this is official ...
http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/201...s-this-is.html
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-KURsoPLirvc/UX...5B3%25255D.jpg

Ascariss 04-30-2013 04:36 PM

Maybe it's just me but why does Merc always debut their new models or showcase official images as models with the AMG kit, almost if the original stock isn't good enough to showcase.

against the wall 04-30-2013 05:16 PM

do most car companies unveil the base models of their new cars first?

IcedG35 04-30-2013 05:28 PM

as with all recent Mercedes, the falling line along the side of the car looks silly, especially without a some sort of rear fender bulge. an S class should debut a new styling direction, not take the headlight design and general front end from their cheapest models and stretch it.

Ascariss 04-30-2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by against the wall (Post 452601)
do most car companies unveil the base models of their new cars first?

I don't mean base model, I meant the higher end without the AMG kit.

against the wall 04-30-2013 06:55 PM

what is the higher end S-Class? Is there a higher end S-class that isnt the AMG? If you mean the S600 then they usually dont unveil that until after launch. If you a regular S550 or whatever then thats the base model haha.

Ascariss 04-30-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by against the wall (Post 452605)
what is the higher end S-Class? Is there a higher end S-class that isnt the AMG? If you mean the S600 then they usually dont unveil that until after launch. If you a regular S550 or whatever then thats the base model haha.

In Europe, where you have base models with much smaller engines and less options.

For example S250 CDI, or S350, S400 hybrid, S500, S600 and then AMG.

Which also seems to be the case in the US, except you have S550 and then S600 and finally AMG but no S250 CDI.

spwolfx 04-30-2013 10:53 PM

they way the shot it, i am not sure if it is CLA or S Class...

thankfully there will be no mistaking them in real pics.

swizzle 04-30-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedG35 (Post 452602)
as with all recent Mercedes, the falling line along the side of the car looks silly, especially without a some sort of rear fender bulge. an S class should debut a new styling direction, not take the headlight design and general front end from their cheapest models and stretch it.

Agreed.
That face is ghastly.

Nicktyelor 05-01-2013 05:40 AM

Gorgeous!!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy