CarSpyShots

CarSpyShots (http://www.carspyshots.net/index.php)
-   Automotive Design Contests (http://www.carspyshots.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Design Challenge: New CitroŽn Flagship (http://www.carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=19539)

AXIS 01-15-2011 06:53 AM

Design Challenge: New CitroŽn Flagship

1. 2030 Asymmetrical Vehicle - With the rapid advancement in technology, One can only imagine the freedom designers will have 19 years from now, when it comes to materials, manufacturing, form and shapes. Are you up for the challenge of designing a beautiful FUTURISTIC asymmetrical vehicle for the year 2030.

2. New CitroŽn Flagship - CitroŽn is a brand rich in history, with a portfolio boasting some of the most polarizing designs to ever grace the automotive world. The C6 has been on the market for quite some time and the brand has shown some drop dead gorgeous concepts over the past few years hinting that a new design language is on the horizon. Can you let your imaginations run wild and design the next CitroŽn flagship.

3. TVR Revival - TVR has been in a constant state of limbo over the past few years, the brand has frequently changed hands and could never really find their footing. They have however managed to produce some of the most desirable vehicles the world has ever seen. The brand has been promising a new model for years! Can you bring the brand into the 21st century.

3. Isuzu Comeback Vehicle - Before the world went wild for crossovers and SUV's there existed Isuzu, The brand single handedly ruled the segment but somehow lost their way as more manufacturers entered the segment. Isuzu pushed boundaries with their designs and constantly strived to reinvent the SUV. With the general public pretty much clueless as to whether the brand still exists, the time is right for a great comeback story.

hakkinen 01-17-2011 03:27 AM

New CitroŽn Flagship

AXIS 01-20-2011 11:08 PM

Looks like we've got a tie between the TVR and CitroŽn challenge. While I can't recall their ever being a contest involving a French Manufacturer, I'm biased towards going with the CitroŽn contest. What do you guys think?

Himlar 01-20-2011 11:24 PM

I voted for the TVR, but I would be equally pleased with the Citroen actually.

jappelflapje 01-21-2011 06:11 PM

Since my drawing skills are crap, I don't participate in these contest.
However, I always like what you guys come up with.
Personally, I'd like to see a new Citroen Flagship.

Citroeniste 01-24-2011 07:55 AM

I haven't participated in a long time, but this might get me back on board! Citroen (of course)

DoMiNo 01-24-2011 02:14 PM

FWIW, having suggested the TVR topic, I can say I'd be happy with the Citroen topic as well.

hakkinen 01-24-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoMiNo (Post 413686)
FWIW, having suggested the TVR topic, I can say I'd be happy with the Citroen topic as well.

Can't we do them both? One now and the other one later.

canarycny 01-31-2011 06:39 AM

isuzu or TVR Revival please

ElementW 01-31-2011 07:38 PM

Yo, AXIS, where are you??