View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:56 AM

Default Ferrari F60

Hey guys I haven't posted nearly as much as I should... but then again school should be my primary focus so yeah~ I've been practicing with my new Wacom Cintiq 12WX that my dad got me last month and this is the first render I've done so hit me with the C&C!

The Ferrari F60 is a mid-engined halo car with the body panels and centeral tub built from carbon fibre and has been created to celebrate Ferrari's presence on the road and F1 track for over 60 years. It has been developed in collaboration with the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F1 team and each example will be crafted alongside the F1 machines. The 4.5L naturally aspirated V8 engine will produce 620rwhp @ 10, 000rpm. With the available electrohydraulic shift or true manual gearbox, the motor will propel the F60 to 100kph/60mph in under 3 seconds, thanks to its total weight of only 950kg (2,095lb). An F1-inspired inboard pushrod suspension helps keep the weight as low to the ground as possible.

A total of 60 unique iterations will be produced, and each of the 59 available will carry a base price of $2.5 Million (1/60 will be owned by Ferrari and will be displayed permanently at the Galleria Ferrari after promotional duties). Each customer will spend one week at the Maranello headquarters to get acquainted with their new machinery, with private track time at the Fiorano Circuit, and tutelage provided by F1 reserve driver Giancarlo Fisichella. It is rumoured that all available examples have already been sold or reserved by hand-picked customers.

Oh and BTW if you were wondering who I am, I used to be "opp-lock", if you remember me :)

Last edited by emotive; 08-28-2010 at 03:02 AM.