View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 11:11 AM
TheSwageLine

Shannon Type 6 | 4 | Nice render. You really are great at this. Perhaps I wasn't as impressed with this as I was with some of your Montgomery renderings, but still... that's a bit like saying, I don't know, an Enzo isn't as fast as a Veyron. It's still gonna rip your face off if you floor it! What ever happened to Avioli by the way? I was looking at some of your designs in the galleries section, and I stumbled across your old Avioli designs. Some of those are looking forward to their 6th and 7th birthdays. Any chance of seeing anything new from Avioli?

Lokar Escape | 4 | Marvellous drawing. Very realistic. The design is perfect for the segment, and it's nice to see all the different angles. Helps us get an idea for the size and proportions of the thing. I always look forward to seeing new drawings and renderings from you. Keep up the great work.

Zeus IV | ------

Quimera Alcotán | 5 | Brilliant. I felt this was your best design this year, so you made a good choice in that respect. Your rendering style is quality, and the design is top-notch. It would certainly give the X6 a run for its money in the styling department. In fact, with that agressive face, it almost looks as if its about to run off with it's money! Envious? Me?

Iota Transport | 4 | Very interesting design. Maybe not now, but in a few years I can definitely see this working on the streets of Paris or London or whatever. The DLO looks brilliant, and I can see you had some fun with this design.

AXIS Aeon DARQ | 4 | Looks good. The shape is nice, and the non-symmetry at the front is... a talking point. Anyway, it looks different from the 'sport compact' norm, and that's a good thing for the most part. The 'atmosphere' is cool in this too.

Nice designs everyone! I honestly don't see any way of me winning this. You're all so good at it! Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what 2011 brings...

Last edited by TheSwageLine; 01-03-2011 at 11:13 AM.