Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 07:07 PM
CSS Veteran

I'm going to give a news update on the Jaguar C-X75, but I also have to get to the end of my newest updates also!

Spyker is hard at work planning to restore full production of there models though as of late the company is looking mroe for investors to help this happen! Right now there are 3 models that have clay models designed by Jason Castriota awaiting approval and production specs! My sources say the C8, D8 SSUV, and E8 4 door coupe are alrady finished and my sources say the programs have the greenlight already!!!!! More news on these rojects as time progresses!!!

Saleen is finally pushing ahead with there newest project! The S7 successor which will likely look alot like the S5S Raptor, though it will recieve its own production name! My sources say the Raptor name will not be seen on the production! My sources say that they will likely call it the S8S, since Steve Saleen is currently planning to offer several engines as options that will all be V-8 engines! These engines will include the Camero's V-8, new Dodge HEMi V-8, and Ford Facing bred V-8 and since its the successor to the S7, it sonly fitting it uses the S8S codename to make sure its not confused as a Audi S8!

Jaguars C-X75, is progressing and with the help of Williams F1 the chasssis is beign developed using carbon fiber and small amounts of aluminum! My sources suggest the body will be made of aluminum and carbon fiber to shed weight earlier on! My sources say the new V-6 would be a great starting point, but its likely they will opt for supercharged 5.0 liter V-8 that would be mated to a KERS like system to keep pace with he likes of Porsche's 918 Spyder. My sources say the major reason for this project happens to be re-establishing the brands heritage as a racing company as well as luxury car maker! The turbine engine set-up is looking likely for a return to LeMans sometime in the near future!

The biggest news to come across my desk is that Maserati is looking for a mid-egine sportscar to be placed at the top tier of the Maserati line-up, yet under the Ferrari 458 Italia! My sources say it will use a direct injected V-8 rumored to displace 5.0 liters and good for as much as 540 BHP driving the rear wheels via a 8 speed duel clutch transmission. My sources say this model will be a very advanced chassis, slated to feature a carbon fiber tub mated to a pair of steel and aluminum spaceframe front and rear! Though I believe it will use simply a aluminum and steel spaceframe to keep the pricepoint low a spossibel and feature carbon fiber and aluminum body work! My sources say the company has a concept ready as we speak, and called for the retirement of Kubang concept to show this model later this year! though the FIAT Board has not yet made any statements about production of this model, it said its likely to get the greenlight soon after the reveal! It could wear the name of Grand Sport and feature a targa top arrangement to keep it further away from the 458! expect styling to feature a new fascia that will resemble the Kubang and upcoming Quattroporte saloon! The biggest news of it all is that Maserati is looking to produce this model
to allow the company to grow further in the near future!

Bentley is looking to reveal there sportscar later this year, the concept is well advance and powered by a high performence version fo the new direct injected twin-turbo 4.0 liter V-8 which plays a major part of the company's future plans! The company is now looking to a 3 car model range, and according to my sources the Bentley supercar would be a limited production mdoel with as few as 1000 being built if the VAG Board gives the go ahead! I heard it would be revealed likely at Paris this Fall! Expect the styling to be unique to say the least, with the EXP 9 F's style taillamps and a quad circle headlamp cluster and massive chrome wire mesh Bentley Grill! Under the skin will aluminum and carbon fiber skin is slated to be the Cabrera/ new Audi R8 aluminum spaceframe driving all 4 wheels~!!!

More news to come soon enough, got plenty more to read through
Old 05-02-2012, 02:21 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Send a message via AIM to 63Bonneville

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCLAREN P_10 View Post
The biggest news to come across my desk is that Maserati is looking for a mid-egine sportscar to be placed at the top tier of the Maserati line-up, yet under the Ferrari 458 Italia! My sources say it will use a direct injected V-8 rumored to displace 5.0 liters and good for as much as 540 BHP driving the rear wheels via a 8 speed duel clutch transmission. My sources say this model will be a very advanced chassis, slated to feature a carbon fiber tub mated to a pair of steel and aluminum spaceframe front and rear! Though I believe it will use simply a aluminum and steel spaceframe to keep the pricepoint low a spossibel and feature carbon fiber and aluminum body work! My sources say the company has a concept ready as we speak, and called for the retirement of Kubang concept to show this model later this year! though the FIAT Board has not yet made any statements about production of this model, it said its likely to get the greenlight soon after the reveal! It could wear the name of Grand Sport and feature a targa top arrangement to keep it further away from the 458! expect styling to feature a new fascia that will resemble the Kubang and upcoming Quattroporte saloon! The biggest news of it all is that Maserati is looking to produce this model
to allow the company to grow further in the near future!
Here's a report that backs up the Maserati portion of the last update, but, of course, we read it here first. The link to the report is posted below:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/01/m...mid-engined-g/
Old 05-02-2012, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 63Bonneville View Post
Here's a report that backs up the Maserati portion of the last update, but, of course, we read it here first. The link to the report is posted below:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/01/m...mid-engined-g/
To keep things straight: Only because you read that info in this thread first doesn't mean that it hasn't already been elsewhere on the internet. May 01, 8:36 AM: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...15-lineup.html

You only need to keep the direct injection 5.0l V8 and the targa top in mind. That's MCLAREN_P10's addition.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:28 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the future View Post
To keep things straight: Only because you read that info in this thread first doesn't mean that it hasn't already been elsewhere on the internet. May 01, 8:36 AM: http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...15-lineup.html

You only need to keep the direct injection 5.0l V8 and the targa top in mind. That's MCLAREN_P10's addition.
It's an early report, and we'll see what develops, and I did officially see it here before I caught it on Autoblog, and I didn't see the Auto Guide until now. It would be a sweet addition to the Maserati lineup, and recall some rear/mid engined Maserati offerings from decades past!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:57 PM
CSS Veteran

I'm sure this is a late addition, but Aston martin turns 100 in 2013 and the talks of a "remarkable car"! I have just finished reading the report on this car and whats make sit so remarkeble is the fact that its not your run of the mill Aston martin! it will be a main stay model, so expect a more advanced chassis compared with the current VH aluminum spaceframe! So don't expect it to be the facelifted DBS or anythign thats already in production! according to the reports my sources have sent me, thsi new model will feature a carbon fiber passenger cell, and will feature a mid-engine layout( currently digging to findout if its a front or true mid-engine layout)! My sources have stated to me that this model could very well be the first development of a more independent Aston Martin! According to my source expect a retuned version of the company's V-12, likely retuned to about 600+ BHP! My sources say the company has learned alot about development with the One-77 and there return to LeMans, especially in the department of carbon fiber and other composites! My sources say they could be planning a aluminum body, but theres also a chance of a carbon fiber matrix body for this model! Expect styling to be more One-77 then DBS, so we should be seeing the coke bottle over head view on this model with more musclar lines then ever before! The transmission of choice is looking to be a sequential shft 7 speed trnasaxle driving the rear wheels! Beyond this the VH chassis is looking to get lighter! According to my sources this model could debut late this year at either Paris or Los Angeles~!!!!

As for the Maserati program the company has a new direct injected 5.0 liter V-8( as we all know Maserati engines continue to be larger then Ferrari's) The new direct injected 5.0 liter V-8 has more in common with the California's 4.3 liter then the 458's 4.5 liter V-8! As for the targa design, the company would not offer a coupe or coupe-cabriolet for fear of stealing sells from Ferrari's 458 coupe and Spider, so the logical call would be a targa which is both coupe and roadster all in one! As for the carbon fiber chassis thats designed for the Alfa Romeo 4C, the company would likely use this chassis is a the twin-turbo V-6 was on the table, but the company is looking for a market that will allow for more growth in performence and status as Maserati pushes upmarket! Maserati is looking to take the fight to several companies including Bentley, Porsche, Mercedes AMG, BMW M, Audi Quattro, amoungst others! The V-8 is anaturally aspirated and is good for as much as 550 BHP! A concept is being readied as we speak and if the public likes it, then the car would likely arrive as a 2015 model! I heard the concept could debut late this year, and would arrive in time to showcase the companies future plans!

My sources have stated to em that Mercedes AMG are currently putting the finishing touches on the SLC sportscar! this model will use a varient of the SLS aluminum spaceframe and will be powered by the companies 4.0 liter direct injected V-8 that will be good for as mcuha s 530 BHP in top form! The body of this model is likely to be made of carbon fiber and aluminum! Planned as a coupe and a roadster to follow this model would be the start of a major push for AMG as a brand, and distancing itself form there beginning as a Mercedes Tuner! My sources say the transmission will likely be a new AMG MCT duel clutch trnamsission with as many as 8 gears! there will be no gullwing doors on this model! My sources have also stated to me that Mercedes is reaying somethign special a concept from AMG that will showcase a 2+2 gullwing coupe that will feature it sown styling based ona lengthened aluminum spaceframe! Though not sure as a production model the company is none the less workign on a concept to show the world what the company is capable of designing andn building! Also in early talks is a successor to the SLR, a new supercar designed with the help of the Mercedes F1 team! According to my sources this model would be the first new Mercedes-AMG development that would be designed in both Germany and England! Unlike the SLR by Mclaren this new supercar would be designed with the help of the F1 team, instead of designed by Mercedes and built by the F1 team which was given the design and told to make it work!! This process never works, I mean look at the development time of the buagtti veyron which was only finalized after delays of almost 2 years, the same can eb said for the SLR Mclaren whcih designed and shown as a concept and chaned by McLaren engineers to make it work and delayed by almost 3 years of time! The new car wll be designed and developed by AMG, with minimal work by the Mercedes-AMG F1 team, mostly in the advance aerodynamics department! Performence is slated to be from a dry sump direct injected twin-turbo high revving 5.0 liter V-8 that will be mated to a KERS system and should be good for as much as 750 BHP with ease, they could push for more if the development stays on course! The biggest issue right nwo si to build a true mid-engine layout or a front mid-engine layout! My sources say that the Daimler AG Board are hard at work finalizing this program, and the layout! If they go mid-engine they could get help from Pagani and HWA to fully design and develop this chassis! Either way the company looks safe to produce a car to rival any competition such as Mclaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Porsche!!!!

Next updates are coming in, so I will be giving another update soon, likely tomorrow~!!!!
Old 05-03-2012, 02:47 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Though not a supercar, but still a performance sedan entry, here's a follow-up on a previous post:

According to this latest report, Chevrolet, for USDM will be offering an SS (SuperSport) RWD performance sedan, based on it's new Zeta Caprice PPV for police-use, for 2013 (likely a 2014 model-year), and it may also be offered as in sport-wagon and Ute (a modern take on the El Camino) variants. This is evidently the new Chevrolet nameplate that's reported to be used for their new NASCAR entry. Buick could get a variant for the USA, and Cadillac, will get a larger, Omega-chassis RWD flagship, but that's another story (the Wreath & Crest models in development, mentioned in MCLAREN's past updates on this). Here's a link to the report, posted below:

http://blog.caranddriver.com/chevrol...en-on-zeta-ii/
Old 05-04-2012, 12:18 AM
CSS Veteran

Major news has been coming across my desk all day and its alot of amazing things in the works all over the Supercar World! So lets get right into the updates~!!!!

According to my source in England, Bentley's Chairman Wolfgang Durheimer is studying a return to racing for the brand. My sources say the company has 3 possible models, the first si a full on assault on the LMP Class at LeMans, thsi time around using technology he's used in developing the Porsche RS Spyder Racer! My sources say the company would further develop a hybrid raceing bred twin-turbo V-8 that would be good for as much as 600 BHP! Another is a possible homologation bred model that would compete in the GT3 Class at LeMans , this model could be based on 2 concepts 1 based on the Contential GT SuperSports, and the other is a mid-engined supercar and produced alot like the Maserati MC12/ MC Comptizione! The other concepts is a Dakar Rally SUV based on the EXP 9 F, to succeed the Volkswagen Toureg Dakar racer, all 3 of these concept sare big ticket marketing plans, though its unlikely the compnay will push for the Dakar rally SSUV! Instead looking to return to LeMans where bentley made its now infamous name in racing! My sources say that with the Greenlight of the EXP 9 F SSUV, the company designed a mid-engiend supercar that would be a good look for a limited production homologation model for there return to LeMans! which means the mid-engined Supercar looks like a great fit for a limited production since the SuperSports is a given for the new GT/Flying Spurs!

My sources in Italy have cleare dup the news of the Maserati GranSport mid-engined supecar. My sources say that thsi mdoel was the much talked abotu recently Ferrari Dino and if all goes as planne dthe company is looking to produce this model based around the slightly stretched version of the Alfa Romeo 4C chassis, which is carbon fiber! My sources say that to make this model work the company is looking to Ferrari for a new direct injected V-8 and duel-clutch transmission with as much as 550 BHP and a price tag of $200,000 USDM! My source say the company has been looking at the possiblity of a twin-turbo V-6 featuring Multi-Air and good for as much as 480 BHP! this modle woudl feature a carbon fiber and aluminum body and showcase the most extreme limits of the company's styling! My sources say that it will feature a targa top to keep its distance form the Ferrari 458 Italia coupe and Spider! Beyond this Maserati has looked into gettign a new V-12 from Ferrari though its unlikely the company will make this push for any model less then the Quattroporte and Gran Turismo mk2 as a top-tier model overall!

My sources in Germany have been at it again and been very busy today, news from Porsche, Mercedes-AMG, and Audi~!!! Amoungst these major updates My source close to AMG have stated to em that Mercedes-AMG are workign overtime on the SLS Black Series, whcih si set to arrive late thsi Summer in coupe with plans for a raodster early next year! According to my source this model whcih is being championed by AMG's Tobias Moers who has bene workign overtime on lighenign this supercar and improving performence! It said he has squeezed 660 PS( 650 BHP) out of the dry sump SLS purpose built 6.2 liter V-8. As I have heard it the advance levels of carbon fiber composites by Toray Composites will shed as mcuha s 300 lbs from the base SLS coupe! My source also stated to me that the company is readying a concept of the SLC sportscar, which will be powered by a dry sump lubrication direct injected 4.0 liter V-8 that will produce 500 BHP with ease and power being sent to the rear wheels via a new 8 speed AMG MCT duel-clutch transaxle! This model will use a advanced development of the company's aluminum spaceframe which will likely be shared with the SLS Black Series, so expect a carbon fiber transmission tunnel and floor!! Beyond this AMG Engineers are looking to stretch the aluminum spaceframe for a 2+2 model as well as a slightly longer varient for the planned SLR supercar! Both models are in early planning right now, with a concept of both in early design stages! According to my sources AMG board members, Dieter Zetsche, Wolfgang Bernhard, and Tobias Moers are all fans of a direct tie-up to the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 team, and could be looking to a true mid-engine concept and could be planning to succeed the SLS with the SLR, and would likely give new name to the mid-engine project likely directly linking it to the racing program, means a W nameplate!

Audi, are currently finishing up the Audi R8 facelift, whcih would arriv e later this year, to allow the company time to plan the next generation of this sportscar! According to my sources this new R8 would be powered by the Audi varient twin-turbo 4.0 liter, and plans for use of a version of the twin-turbo 6.0 liter W-12 that will produce as much as 600 BHP! Again this model will use a aluminum body and spaceframe driving all 4 wheels! Beyond this Audi are currently looking to the R5 sportscar that will share plenty of performence tech with Porsche's 550 Spyder, and powered by a single turo charged in-line-4 that will be good for as much as 340 BHP in top form, though the company are currently looking for a more advanced use of the in-line-5 also! Audi's also looking to expand there line-up with a new RS model by Quattro, though No one is for sure just yet, they are digging to find out more and more!!

Porsche is reportedly workign ona 2+2 4 door coupe, whcih according to the reports say the company is looking to use the VAG MSB mid-engined chassis! But my sources say the company will use a front engined chassis for what the reports are calling the 960! A mid-engined chassis needs more intakes to help the engine breath, so its sounding more and more unlikely this chassis will work! For all the purpose I'm goign to have to believe this is the much talked about Pajun saloon, which is a entry-level model not goine above the Panamera, the concept is that it would be a 4 door coupe witha front mid-engine layout driving the rear wheels! Porsche is only looking to expand there moel range by as many as 3 models, but the company could move forward by as many as 4 models with ease if you add to this the Mecan, Pajun, 550 Spyder and 960 supercoupe!

Also fresh from England, my sources say the concept of the MP4-12C Shooting-Brake does not work, the silluette of the car was designed and signed off by Chairman Ron Dennis, and anyone who truly knows him, knows he has OCD, which is why the Spider varient of the MP4-12C styling mimics the lines of the true coupe when the roof is up and closed! The Shooting-Brake is offically the P13, which is slated to compete with the Ferrari California, Aston Martin DBS, amoungst others! Another clear cut point as to why the Shooting Brake doesn't work on a mid-engined sportscar is cooling and heat extraction, with a longer roof, theres no way for the heat to escape and harder to cool the engine! McLaren's P12 is progressing very fastly and could be on par to change and re-write the hypercar rules, thanks to new levels of advanced active aerodynamics, and a complete carbon fiber construction! Just as with Ferrari's FX150.FX70, McLaren is looking to use F1 grade carbon fiber in this models body an monocoque chassis! My sources suggest that this model will be shown later this year, with plans for Mclaren to show the whole range at next years Geneva Autoshow in March 2013! Upcoming McLaren is looking to launch the MP4-12C Spider, and are currently lookig towards the MP4-12GTR and a possible MP4-12C Speedster! Also in tlaks are a GTR varient of the P12 and P13, and as for the early work on the P14 supercoupe are prgressing nicely and is slate dto be powered by a varient of the P12's twin-turbo V-8 that will be good for as much as 750+ BHP! Its still awaiting approval, but with the way McLaren is moving ahead its likely to reach production within the next 2 years!!!!

More news updates to come, stay tuned~!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 07:29 AM
CSS Veteran

Some major news has come acorss my desk today!

Just heard rumor that Bugatti would have a new President before years end! My sources in France say this is false, Wolfgang Durheimer is not leaving the company, but looking for inspiration for the future of Bugatti! Hes been heard stating the company needs to put more of there racing heritage and pedigree back into Bugatti's future. According to my sources the future of Bugatti lies in there luxury and performence heritage that will include there roadcars and racing cars! He's stated that they will add a hybrid varient for all future Bugatti's! My sources have done some digging and discovered that Bugatti Engineers are working on 2 concepts as we speak and finalizing the 16C Galibier/ Royale saloon production specs! My source stated that there are 2 scale models currently being worked on and both seem to be very extreme designs and surely won't disappoint! The first concept is a front mid- engined 4 wheel drive hyper coupe with styling said to be brought on by the Bugatti Type 57 SC Atlantic coupe! My sources say expect a low cut roof line, and coach style doors! Based around a shortened 16C Galibier/ Royale's aluminum spaceframe chassis this model would of feature a carbon fiber and aluminum body! The interior concept is said to be race inspired and features leather siede, wood, aluminum, carbon fiber and porcelain! Under the hood will be the production spec twin-screw duel supercharged 8.0 ;oter W-16 that should be good for as much as 1000 BHP, also theres talks of a Porsche 918 Spyder like hybrid system( meaning sort of a eletric turbocharger) The second concept is the Aerolithe Programm thats been mentioned here numerous times( the most likely second model since the other concept is alot like a 2 door varient of the 16C Galibier/ Royale). Its said that it will be a 2 seat true mid-engined hypercar based around a LeMans bred carbon fiber monocoque chassis( said to be based around the defunct Bentley LMP program) the engine is said to feature a KERS like system that will add a extra boost of performence! The hypercar will use a carbon fiber and aluminum body! The twin-screw supercharged 8.0 liter W-16 will feature the EV system that will add extra performence! Driving all 4 wheels will be a new 8 speed duel clutch transmission, to handle all the extra torque and power! Expect this model to be lighter then the Veyron ti will succeeds with a pricetag to match the Veyron SuperSport/ Vitesse!

Beyond this my sources have heard rumors that Lotus could be looking to push there performence levels to new heights! Rumors suggest that Powertrain engineer Wolf Zimmerman has been working overtime on the supercharged varient of the Espirit's engine! rumors suggest he could forgo the 650 BHP marker and push straight for 780 BHP, in a ultra light weight model. Its been stated that Lotus Chairman Dany Bahar has trying to pish Lotus into Ferrari territory, so its time to pushtowars the future! I have heard Lotus could be put up for sale and if so they would likely produce the full range of models that they showed at Paris a couple years ago but with more performenc ethen previously expected!

My sources have finalized there digging on Pagani and have uncovered that Pagani Engineers as well as AMG Tobias Moers are looking into the future of Pagani powertrains! According to there report Pagani could be looking to produce a second model within the next 3 years with the help of AMG! According to these reports the second model would likely be a front mid-engined sportscar featuring a 2+2 cockpit and powered by a AMG sourced yet bespoke twin-turbo V-8 drving the rear wheels. The report talks of a aluminum spaceframe that would be a development of the Mercedes SLS chassis, though tweaked by Pagani to improve performence and handling! Its been stated it would feature a carbon-titanium body work to keep weight low! My sources have also stated that this could be a way for AMG to push the 2+2 SLS Gullwing coupe into production if all goes well! Its not that Pagani can't engineer a chassis for such a model, but Daimler AG via AMG would like to get something out of there deal with Pagani~!!!

More news updates to come soon enough~!!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 09:31 AM
CSS Oldtimer

One of the many developments I would like to see happen is for Lotus to move forward with That whole range of models presented previously in Paris, which would follow up the new-generation Esprit, with a next-generation Elise, an Elan to eventually succeed the Evora (I believe that this was planned), and especially the front/mid-engined Elite and Eterne models.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:47 AM
CSS Veteran

If all goes well with Proton planning to sell Lotus to another company we could see the full range , as it stands the company could truly only commit to about 3 of the 6 models under Proton due to development cost the new V-8, V-6 and in-line 4's and a new transmission for all of them! Also alot od people aren't aware that the partnership with Caterham out the window after the F1 naming suit, the Lotus/Caterham 7 had reverted to a Caterham only product of which Lotus could build it again alone if needed! As of right now the Espirit looks to be back on track, and the modular V-8's are getting more powerful, so its looking likely that this modle will lead the way for whoever buys Lotus Cars!

Also news from England say that McLaren has a final design language mapped out for there model range! The P12 will be shown soon enough with a public debut set for late this year! Of course it will also be shown with its McLaren siblings at next years Geneva Autoshow! The biggest news that has come across my desk is that the Mclaren Shooting-Brake is in fact the P13 which is a front mid-engine layout, not a mid-engine layout! The carbon fiber tub serves in all of McLaren's model range and is a modualr design so it allows for a front as well as true mid-engine layouts! The front engined P13 is slated to be between the size of the Ferrari FF and California and offerign a 2+ cockpit, which means it will allow for a 2+2 and a rear bench set-up alot like the Ferrari Calironia! This model is said to be powered by a varient of the twin-turbo 3.8 liter V-8 that is found in the MP4-12C which means power set about 600 BHP, while the MP4-12C will follow suit of the High Sport and a offer more power when it arrives in Geneva with its siblings! The carbon fiber tub has been stretched to offer more legroom and the front and rear cradles will be made of aluminum and small amounts of steel The reason for the Shooting-Brake layout is to offer mroe luggage space and offer this type of sportscar in a lower pricepoint then the competition! As for the P12, will use a varient of the MP4-12C's twin-turbo V-8! This news is true, but my 2 sources vary on this point , one states it will be enlarged to 5.0 liters and produce 799 BHP (without KERS) 900+ with KERS), and the other states that Mclaren F1 engineers have developed the hardware for the twin-turbo 3.8 liter V-8 can produce 800 BHP by changing for a higher performence CPU and larger turbos( as evidence the Hennessey Performence HPE 800 twin-turbo which is a McLaren MP4-12C tuned by changing the CPU and exuast system, and reaches past 800 BHP)! As the prototypes show this model will be longer then the MP4-12C, which will allow for the KERS system to be mounted to the transmissions( alot like the unit used on the Ferrari Hy-KERS engine concept recently shown at Beijing)! the body of this hypercar will be made of Formula 1 grade carbon fiber which is lighter and stronger then the mass produced carbon fiber used in most hypercars! As for varients of the McLaren range, I have heard the MP4-12C Spider is already to be shown and carries the silluette of the coupe when the roof is up, theres also early work on the MP4-12GTR performence varient that is said to produce as much as 670 BHP( used the High Sports tuned varient of the engine, but sheds massive amounts of weight) and used the F1 grade carbon fiber for body panels, expect more extreme levels of aerdynamics as well as a slight restyle by Design Director Frank Stephenson who only made slight tweaks to the production spec MP4-12C! Also the Webesto designed coupe-cabriolet folding carbon fiber and aluminum roof which will offer a targa stage set-up( also seen on the Mini Cooper Cabriolet( also designed by Frank Stephenson)! the P13 Shooting-Brake will offer a targa style roof instea dof a carbiolet with a sliding roof panale( I have heard polycarbonate as a high end offering, while the other is a canvas panal)! Expevct a light weight GTR type model also that will push performence to about 620 BHP! as for the P12, my sources say that there are only talks of a GTR varient as of right now, with only whispers of a targa varient, though with that level of performence would make perfect sense to add a open air varient since Ferrari is unlikely to change there plans for the Ferrari FX150/FX70 hypercar!

Anther report just came across my desk stating that Bentley and Bugatti Chairman Wolfgang Durheimer could be moving to Audi while retaining his position as the VAG Motorsports Chairman! My sources say that if this happens its likely the 16C Galibier/ Royale would be pushed to be engineered with the help of Audi and Bentley rather then using a Audi aluminum spaceframe chassis with bentley luxurious touches. Its also been rumored that his abilites have been favored by VAG Steering Board Chairman Ferdinand Piech and VAG Chairman Martin Wintercorn to be placed in a higher power position within the VAG and could be pegged to succeed Chairman Wintercorn upon his retirement! Its also said that he caught the attention of Ferdiannd Piech recently with his statements of Buagtti's future with all models having to produce no less then 1000 PS each. Its been stated that Ferdinand Piech and Franz-Josef Paefgen( formerly Chairman of Bentley and Bugatti as well as Audi, currently head of the heritage collection of VAG models) also is keen to position Wolfgang Durheimer to lead Audi to new heights! His brand engineering leading up to the production of the 16C Galibier/Royale has been amazing with the release of the Bugatti Veyron SuperSport and Grand Sport Vitesse as well as producing more one-off client specials then ever before! Theres alot of issues about his move to Audi to, such as who would succeed him and get the 16C Galibier/Royale to production, the same can be said who would get Bentley's EXP 9F SSUV, Azure/Brooklands successor, and possible supercar to production with him gone! Also in this report it states that VAG Steerign Board Chairman Ferdinand Piech has been looking at Wolfgang Durheimer's history and how he helped in engineering BMW Motorcycles and as we all know Audi has just bought Ducati Motorcycles, and could use his help engineering the brad after the current models! MY sources still think they would be making a mistake by doing this right now, with the 16C Galibier/ Royale inching towards production and his work on a second model to add more depth to the brand this si truly not the right time to put this important task into a newcomers hands! If this happens then its looking likely that we will see a repeat of the Bugatti Veyron Program happening with the shuffle of Presidents/Chairmans of the company! My sources also added something new is currently being engineered and tested close to the Bugatti Atelier! My sources say that with the recent reveal of the Rimac Concept One Ev hypercar Bugatti has been working overtime on engineering something special! My source says its a Grand Sport featuring a hybrid system wthats is not going into production but being tested for future Bugatti's and "could" be shown to the public at the Paris Autoshow this Fall! My source says this concept looks like a traditional Veyron Grand Sport, but features a unique wheel concept said to be a almost completely closed matte black and carbon fiber bladed hubs with a glowing EB logo and a unique color paint( claimed to be High Voltage Yellow Matte and bare black carbon fiber two-tone! It said to use a unique and first time engine for a Veyron. My sources is unsure what engine will be used at this point or if they will show it offically, but whatever is under the rear end will be something amazing for sure~!!!

More news to come, stay tuned for more updates as the news comes to me!