Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Raconteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
That said this would make one nice Stinger shooting break....
Perhaps, but I would question whether Kia would produce a niche car version within a model that will sell as a niche car. I don't really see what purpose this concept serves other than a general direction statement.
Old 09-07-2017, 01:58 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
And please don't ridicule us by telling this previews the next cee'd. Yes, both have 4 wheels. That's it..
well... according to PR "blah, blah" told by the designer Gregory Guillaume....: "With many European drivers now seeking performance alternatives to the three-door hot hatch, we began thinking about a different halo model for the cee’d family. The Proceed Concept represents a bold new vision of how the vibrant soul of the pro_cee’d could be reincarnated and revitalised for a new generation of performance-oriented drivers.”...this might really be a vision of next C'eed...

no info about its dimensions though...
Old 09-07-2017, 02:05 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugmirko View Post
well... according to PR "blah, blah" told by the designer Gregory Guillaume....: "With many European drivers now seeking performance alternatives to the three-door hot hatch, we began thinking about a different halo model for the cee’d family. The Proceed Concept represents a bold new vision of how the vibrant soul of the pro_cee’d could be reincarnated and revitalised for a new generation of performance-oriented drivers.”...this might really be a vision of next C'eed...

no info about its dimensions though...
Yes, it was hinted before, but I call BS nevertheless, as this looks RWD, and clearly has no connection to the Hyundai i30 reface that the cee'd will be.
Old 09-07-2017, 02:12 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Yes, it was hinted before, but I call BS nevertheless, as this looks RWD, and clearly has no connection to the Hyundai i30 reface that the cee'd will be.
I quoted that out of pure sarcasm ;)... of course it doesn't have anything to do with next C'eed.
about its dimensions though... they say that it has 20" rims... mybe we could calculate them out of that
Old 09-08-2017, 01:14 AM
The Lurker

Beautiful, but purely a piece of vaporware. We know the next C'eed won't look remotely like this. Don't claim it does.