Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2010, 08:04 AM
CSS Veteran

Will have to wait see what happens, but the thinking asa that I rarely had time anyway, now 3 days into uni I have two projects already.....
Sure you'll see soething more of Lokar
Old 01-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Design Studio Moderator

Send a message via AIM to AXIS

01/06/11 - New York, New York — Teased: AXIS Automotive set to debut new model at 2011 NAIAS

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

AXIS Automotive is all set to debut something new at the 2011 NAIAS.

Old 01-09-2011, 11:34 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Looking forward to the Aeres; I'm guessing it's somehow related to the 2008 concept?

These little teases used to be a staple of mine but I haven't done any in a while; it's time that changed!

Quote:
9 January 2011 - DETROIT, MICHIGAN, USA - Montgomery AG today released a preview of its all-new, second-generation Horizon SUV. Based on the Icon II's SV4 platform, the Horizon II replaces its successful predecessor, which has surpassed expecations with more than 1.5 million units sold worldwide since its introduction in 2005.

Last edited by SV; 01-09-2011 at 11:52 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:04 PM
TheSwageLine

Interesting stuff, chaps!

Can't wait to see all the new models.
Old 01-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Design Studio Moderator

Send a message via AIM to AXIS
Default Quimera Alcotán named CMMA 2011 Car of The Year

01/10/11 - Detroit, Michigan — Quimera Alcotán named CMMA 2011 Car of The Year

Quote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

The shortlist of contenders for the 2011 CMMA Car of The Year was definitely stiff, but the 2011 Quimera Motors Corp Alcotán CUV which debuted last summer, has walked away with the title of 2011 Car of the Year. Congratulations to Quimera on their win, and a tip of the hat to all of the runners-up.

Old 01-11-2011, 04:06 AM
Administrator

Haha Thanks AXIS (and voters)!

I'm really looking forward to the Aeres and the new Horizon (as well as the possibility of a new Avioli, which I've hoped to see for so long!!).

Quimera has an important debut in the wings, the second generation of a core model, but unfortunately the render is not very far along and I'll be leaving for a week on vacation, so despite being an NAIAS debut, the presentation will be delayed.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:38 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoMiNo View Post
Haha Thanks AXIS (and voters)!

I'm really looking forward to the Aeres and the new Horizon (as well as the possibility of a new Avioli, which I've hoped to see for so long!!).

Quimera has an important debut in the wings, the second generation of a core model, but unfortunately the render is not very far along and I'll be leaving for a week on vacation, so despite being an NAIAS debut, the presentation will be delayed.
Mine will be late too, but I don't really have an excuse. Just haven't had much luck motivating myself to make a finished sketch/render...I've gotten started on it, at least.
Old 01-13-2011, 05:20 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Coming Soon.....Allegro II

Old 06-11-2011, 03:51 AM
Kiwi Addict

PARIS, FRANCE:

French automobile manufacturer Safrane Automotive S.A has announced a raft of new changes for the new 2012 model Azure hatch. Louis Safrane, the incumbent CEO of the automaker says that the new Azure will not have the coupe in the model line up from next year onewards and says a whole new raft of other changes, including the introduction of Safrane's new "Gen2" petrol and diesel engines as well as new safety features will be introduced.

Pictures have yet to emerge of the new model but Louis Safrane says that the new Azure will be the start of a new design theme for Safrane's future model designs. The 2012 Azure is expected to be released in the first quarter of next year.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:02 PM
CSS Veteran

Default Deimos by Lokar

In recent years Lokar has been the only mainstream European manufacturer to maintain a presence in the E segment.
Lokars Conor has always been highly regarded and for several years in the late 90's was the Executive car of choice, beating the luxury marques at their own game. The Conor is the companies oldest nameplate, celebrating its 30th birthday in October 2012, six months after its replacement hits the showrooms.
Due to dwindling sales and Lokars recent ownership of luxury brand TS the Conors replacement not only gets a new name but a whole new style, being dramatically longer and lower than its predecessor.

The new Lokar Deimos gets its name from the stillborn V16 luxury car from the late 90's and replaces both the Conor and Lokars defunct F segment AV series cars. The Deimos is based upon the TS developed platform that is also the base for the TS Brenin.
Style wise it retains a family look around the rear haunches and continues the grill-less look of the recent Escape supermini and the upwards slash from the bottom of the doors through to the rear facia continues a theme seen on countless Lokars since the 2002 Venom supercar. Unusually for a Lokar the Deimos is a 6 light design and features a low tail that drops aft of the rear wheel.
Lokar hopes the Deimos compliments the TS Brenin and it certainly shows the logic behind that cars relative conservatism.

Picture can be found here http://carspyshots.net/showthread.php?t=20013

Thanks