Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2007, 12:44 AM

Default XP330 back profile

After posting here the first impressions of the Altilic XP330, this time i present you with the picture of the back!

If you remember, Altilic it's intended to be a portuguese brand, being the XP330 their first model.

Here you can find some more information...

Some C&C very apprecciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:30 PM

Come on!!! Not even a comment saying how crappy this is?
Old 01-03-2008, 12:02 AM
CSS Oldtimer

it's pretty good, the rendering is refined and detailed. still, i think it could look more metallic, and the proportions don't look quite right (mostly around the rear end). personally i don't think the design is imaginitive enough either, but, overall, it's a nice render and the presentation is impressive.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Raconteur

I do like the general proportions of it. Some of the details are a little Pontiac Sunbird, though nicer looking than the Sunbird. The side view is the most successful. The nose is a bit last-gen Camaro SS. The nose for me is a bit too busy and not aggressive enough. The center grille nicely harmonizes with the hood, but the shapes of the air intakes to the right and left fight too much with the shape of the headlights. I'd like to see the lights be a bit more angular and merging into an above bumper intake grille/slot and deemphasize the 3 below-bumper grilles/intakes.

All of that said. I still say is it a great looking effort and light years beyond any talent I have. It's easy to comment on people's work, but I offer my critique constructively.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:44 AM

Many thak's to both comments... Very appreciated!

I'll take in consideration your oppinion in my next effort's!

Once again, many thanks!!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:38 PM
MG MOTOR UK enthusiast!

Send a message via MSN to PRODIGY

Sorry i haven't comented before now....

I love the rendering technique, and i like the overall shape. It's the details that kill it for me.... For example, the back lights - too narrow for my taste. If they were a lot longer, not only would it look better but it would also reduce the visual bulk in the rear 3/4 view. It's a technique used by Opel for instance, when they wanted to create the illusion that the Signum was a lot shorter than it actually is.

The other thing I would alter would be the grille. While I admit that it's unique and it's probably gonna be your corporate face, I would personally lose the centre part and just have the outer grilles (kinda like a Ferrari F360 I guess).

this must sound like a very critical post, and that's why I was reluctant to comment. As I said, the shape is spot on, and i love the rendering technique. With your permission, maybe Clarkman (my brand) could do a custom bodykit for it?

^^^CLICK the link^^^
Old 01-03-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CSS PRODIGY View Post
this must sound like a very critical post, and that's why I was reluctant to comment.
I prefer to know exactly what people think, and improve with the criticisms than be in ignorance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE CSS PRODIGY View Post
With your permission, maybe Clarkman (my brand) could do a custom bodykit for it?
Free to try...