Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2016, 12:31 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default 2017 Peugeot 3008

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/05/peu...ling-3008.html

Finally, here it is: No more MPV/SUV cross over "I don't know what i am", but proper CUV style:

IMO that should sell.It looks good enough, with an amazing interior, that actually looks better thna nearly all compact premium CUVs. The only really new offering in tis egemnt is the Tiguan, which is likely more expensive and with a rather conservative look, targeting different customers. The Ateca will be interesting once on sale, but seems to target slightly below this model.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:24 PM

The Equipment level is outstanding, also the opening roof is a great idea
Old 05-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Raconteur

Thankfully not ugly, but it is bland.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:53 PM
Infiniti Supporter

It looks great and I love that interior design. Overall it's another great Peugeot design.
Old 05-23-2016, 02:10 PM
CSS Oldtimer

The exterior is nicely executed, although the strip between the bonnet and front guard is unnecessary. The interior looks very cool and futuristic. Overall, not bad at all.
Old 05-23-2016, 06:38 PM
CSS Oldtimer

the interior and especially materials and texture execution, seen in detail on the close-up photos in the gallery on that link, -look stunning!!!! suddenly Qashkai, Kadjar and Tiguan look like "poor and dull relatives from eastern block" (for those that still remember (or understand) what this used to mean )....
and its exterior, though slightly "conservative" in general shape and main features, still looks interesting with its detailing and is quite modern and elegant because of both.

in my opinion, they currently have the best C segment SUV that would dangerously threaten "premium SUV lot" if it would have lightly less futuristic interior and one or two slightly "tamer" exterior details... products of the "holly trinity" (and "definition of premium" with them) tend not to be "so brave"...

Last edited by drugmirko; 05-23-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-24-2016, 12:12 AM

I like it. Quirky and fun w/o being self-conscious about it (are you listening, Nissan???).
Old 05-24-2016, 12:25 PM
CSS Oldtimer

I'm really liking those tail-lights. They're nicely integrated - and the black looks around the 'Mustang' style brake-lights is really sharp. The interior is beautiful.

I'm not completely sold on the face - but it shows promise.
Old 05-24-2016, 03:59 PM

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKwNGHOK0eo
Old 05-24-2016, 04:09 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I'm really liking those tail-lights. They're nicely integrated - and the black looks around the 'Mustang' style brake-lights is really sharp. The interior is beautiful.

I'm not completely sold on the face - but it shows promise.

well... about the "Mustang styled" brake lights.... I think it's the black around&between them that gives the "Mustang association" because for the brake lights them-self they have their own and quite beautifully reference ... 1968 Pug 504 cabriolet:

a nice Inside Lane video of 3008 static interior and exterior display... I have to say that I wasn't sold on its face to, but I have to admit that its grille -the part I personally found as the "worst"- looks damn good in side close-up (1:06)! because it is "sculptured" out by joining convex horizontal curve and concave vertical curve! I guess that seen live, the car will look rather impressive... even the Inside Lane's presenter is quite impressed by it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKwNGHOK0eo