Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2017, 05:36 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Old 08-04-2017, 07:45 AM
CSS Oldtimer

I did have a lok at this newish kind of trunk cover at a motor show(well it ain't a parcel shelf), to me it is a bit of an answer to a question nobody asked. In a hatchback with a rather fast profile like the Civic a normal parcel shelf makes more sense to me, as you normally don't load to the roof unless you fold the seats flat, as the rather shallow space between head rests and rear window gives little extra room. in A CUV or estate this roll out things are good, as you regularly can leave it "open", and the I must say I don#t care if it is built in traditionally or turned by 90 like here....
Old 08-04-2017, 12:19 PM
The Lurker

I've always found parcel shelves to be extremely annoying and finicky. It's a pain to fit them back in and attach them correctly. This solution seems to help by flipping the assembly to a more manageable width. Looks easier to me.

Whether it's very useful in the Civic hatch itself is a question, but the contraption can now be applied elsewhere.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:53 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktyelor View Post
I've always found parcel shelves to be extremely annoying and finicky. It's a pain to fit them back in and attach them correctly. This solution seems to help by flipping the assembly to a more manageable width. Looks easier to me.

Whether it's very useful in the Civic hatch itself is a question, but the contraption can now be applied elsewhere.
What he said^^. I have no cargo cover, and I'd love one for my Fit, although you can hardly see through the tint.