CarSpyShots
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #851  
Old 06-27-2018, 07:47 PM
boston boston is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 4,280
Default

Looking at the taillights, and radiator/headlight comboI would say a Honda.

Being LHD (I'm guessing the photo was taken in Australia) A Honda aimed at the Asian market.

Last edited by boston; 06-27-2018 at 07:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #852  
Old 06-28-2018, 07:53 AM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
Looking at the taillights, and radiator/headlight comboI would say a Honda.

Being LHD (I'm guessing the photo was taken in Australia) A Honda aimed at the Asian market.
I agree, looks a lot like the new Insight, but proportion wise smaller. Probably a Fit based sub civic sedan?
Reply With Quote
  #853  
Old 06-28-2018, 02:47 PM
pjl35's Avatar
pjl35 pjl35 is online now
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boston View Post
Being LHD (I'm guessing the photo was taken in Australia) A Honda aimed at the Asian market.
Vormund's post said it was taken in Australia ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
I agree, looks a lot like the new Insight, but proportion wise smaller. Probably a Fit based sub civic sedan?
That already exists...it's called the City:

__________________
"In three words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life; it goes on." -- Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #854  
Old 06-28-2018, 03:00 PM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,846
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjl35 View Post
That already exists...it's called the City:

Could be a replacement for this, or a version aimed more at Western markets, or even a small hybrid (as it seems to share some insight design cues)?
Reply With Quote
  #855  
Old 06-28-2018, 04:46 PM
exl500 exl500 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Dunedin, Florida
Posts: 557
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
Could be a replacement for this, or a version aimed more at Western markets, or even a small hybrid (as it seems to share some insight design cues)?
Well, the Fit/Jazz should be due for the next generation perhaps as early as next spring or summer, so, yes, it could be nest gen City.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy