Old 08-21-2007, 04:23 AM
MG MOTOR UK enthusiast!

Send a message via MSN to PRODIGY
Default Re: (Cozz)

Quote, originally posted by Cozz »
How gay are you?

hxxp://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

I'm 13% gay!

I guess that proves Anonms theory that everyone is bisexual lol!

^^^CLICK the link^^^
Old 08-21-2007, 04:25 AM
CSS Oldtimer

I dont agree with that theory. The test was pretty much dead on!

Superfresa is 33% Gay

You show you are gay between the sheets but out on the streets you rarely show your gayness - or something like that.

Thats hillarious. And scary. On a freaking test, who would've thought.

Old 08-21-2007, 04:30 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Send a message via Yahoo to Cozz
Default Re: (Naga Royal Guard)

Quote, originally posted by Naga Royal Guard »
so that planet uses hxxp:// protocol cozz?

I'm used to putting xx because a lot of websites don't want hyper linking. Advertisers can see were members go out of the website via hyper linking. They can leave you to go to another website if they feel fit.

Old 08-21-2007, 04:34 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Send a message via Yahoo to Cozz
Default Re: (classic_saab_man)

Quote, originally posted by classic_saab_man »

I guess that proves Anonms theory that everyone is bisexual lol!

I think 13% is very low for the test. I then tried different ways to bring it lower but it brought it up instead. odd.

In any case, this is just some internet test that shouldn't be taken seriously in any way.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:15 AM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Default Re: (Cozz)

I got 30% on that "game" and may i add it is the most idiotic thing i have ever seen in my entire life (minus a few Ssangyongs)! Those questions were pathetic, are those ppl aware of such terms as metrosexual, or narcissistic, or whatever

ps: i am neither metrosexual nor narcissistic ! Just saying

MAKE
MINE
FORD
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 AM
CSS Oldtimer

I've always understood sexuality to be a sliding scale with gay and straight being opposite ends of the spectrum and most people being somewhere on the continuum.

I've come across gay men that are heterophobic, just as straight men who are homophobic. I have two "best" friends. One is a straight, ultrachristian and the other is gay and very metaphysical. I find I discuss values a lot with my Christian friend whereas my gay friend and I can channel our inner b!tches--which results in some hilarious moments in the magazine I produce. I have yet to have both friends in the same room at the same time.

When I was 20, assiciating with someone gay usually meant--to others--that you were gay too. My best friend in college was a straight, married guy who was 100% butch and when the boy came out of the closet he went full-on queen. He and I had been inseparable and he even fixed me up on some blind dates so that he and his wife could double date. When he came out, I remember having the feeling that I didn't know him at all. The friendship died right there because I feared what others would think of me.

Now that I'm as old as dirt and no one cares, people probably think "married and dead" about me. I also find that I don't worry that people will think I'm gay if I'm around a gay person. Hey that's progress for 20 years! I would suspect that even today that straight guys in their early 20's are going to have fear by association should they have a friend come out. I don't think it's as bad as it was in the early 80's, but I still think it disrupts a friendship.

When my friend came out, I remember fearing that he had been checking me out and that he was after me. Neither was true. We chatted years later and he said that it really had not occurred to him that I would fear he was into me. My fear at the time was overpowering and irrational.

Old 08-21-2007, 05:51 AM
CSS Oldtimer

With regards to that -

I accept that basically all of my friends are Straight. Straight as.

If they are able of accepting me as I am, I am able to accept them as straight. I dont deny that I wish one or two of them in particular were gay, but they aren't, so all there is to it is that I dont think of them in that way.

Fear of what others will think by association is still a big issue today. I have played that trick before. Some of you may remember me even as Homophobic perhaps. I guess stupid self defense - plus ultra conservative ideas I grew up with, all in there.

When I go to Colombia (where I come from) at the end of the year, I am going to set everything straight (No pun intended) - and finalise this matter. Thats why I needed to do it here as a stepping stone.

Its something I'm not looking forward to at all, but when I return, for good or bad, I may or may not still have family and the rest of my friends.

Then I'll know where I'm standing.

Old 08-21-2007, 06:03 AM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Default Re: (Superfresa)

I don't get either of u guys to be honest. Fresa you are saying that just cause u know ur friends are str8 that makes it impossible for u to like them in that way? And mzoltarp even if your gay friend did fancy u, as long as he didn't attempt to do anything (knowing u are str8) i also don't see the harm in it. It is pretty much the same as when a girl approaches u and shows or tells u she likes u. If u don't like her u just tell her so and take her interest as a compliment. At least that is how i see it. Otherwise we are going down the stereotypical, un educated idea that a gay man is just some pervert that likes making out with guys in my opinion.

No no, i am not a psychologist!

MAKE
MINE
FORD
Old 08-21-2007, 06:45 AM
Administrator

Default Re: (Superfresa)

Quote, originally posted by Superfresa »

I have played that trick before. Some of you may remember me even as Homophobic perhaps. I guess stupid self defense - plus ultra conservative ideas I grew up with, all in there.

Come to think of it, I do remember a few of those discussions. I guess that's a natural backlash/denial response, though. It all works out in the end.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:07 AM
CSS 2006 Ford Fusion nut

43% gay. Some silly questions and there not even multiple...