Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2019, 06:41 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Crash is on a distinguished road

A small Honda, w/ an easily attainable 250 mile range, with this style, Honda handling know how, priced correctly would be an absolute home run for them!

The camo pics show the wheel on the right side, but the dash pic shows it on the left -so I'm encouraged it'll hit North America.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:03 PM
CSS Oldtimer

pjl35 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
A small Honda, w/ an easily attainable 250 mile range, with this style, Honda handling know how, priced correctly would be an absolute home run for them!

The camo pics show the wheel on the right side, but the dash pic shows it on the left -so I'm encouraged it'll hit North America.
Rumor has it that it won't (too small, according to them), so I'm not too optimistic about that...
Old 02-14-2019, 01:59 AM
CSS Oldtimer

paranoidgarliclover is on a distinguished road

How wide is the car? I like what I'm seeing of the interior (I imagine the darkened bits will be very plain and boring), but I don't understand how someone outside of an NBA player is going to reach the icons on the far right side (unless it's not a touchscreen).

Here's hoping Honda manages to NOT screw this up and can return to their roots as a maker of simple to operate, innovative, practical, and enjoyable cars.
Old 02-14-2019, 08:44 AM
CSS Ford Psychopath

CosworthKid is on a distinguished road

That looks fantastic, really looking forward to this hitting production. Hopefully it will be priced well here in Australia.

MAKE
MINE
FORD
Old 02-14-2019, 08:49 AM
CSS Oldtimer

mick78 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by paranoidgarliclover View Post
How wide is the car? I like what I'm seeing of the interior (I imagine the darkened bits will be very plain and boring), but I don't understand how someone outside of an NBA player is going to reach the icons on the far right side (unless it's not a touchscreen).
It's about the size of a FOrd Fiesta, so technically it is possible to reach across, though likely not while driving, at least not safely;

I could picture either swiping though screens by gestures (or touching the center screen) and moving the relevant ones closer to you, or having a screen for the passenger alone. Likely, also the steering wheel buttons will control at least some of the screens anyway.