CSS Veteran

Wink April, April!

You know what date today is? ;-)
Old 04-01-2008, 02:12 PM
MG MOTOR UK enthusiast!

Send a message via MSN to PRODIGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auto3motion View Post
I have thought about that but why would they lie about the features that would come up on the next ibiza. Some of these things are standard now even in superminis like the nu fiesta and its not like its unbelievable either. If they have fooled people then they are potentially planning to dissapoint people and enthusiasts. WHY? So joke will be on them.
It's just a bit of light hearted fun. The pic is a Chevrolet Aveo chop. Maybe the press release wasn't from Seat.. maybe it was made up by seatcupra.net?

Anyway, not liking that pic of the bumper. Hopefully the 3dr will have a more aggresive look.

^^^CLICK the link^^^
Old 04-01-2008, 02:23 PM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Quote:
Decide for your self whether the next Ibiza will be rubbish or not. just ignore the preview pic.

http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?o...d=833&Itemid=1
Just before you posted this you where saying you have no doubt the Ibiza will be gorgeous. Then you post this and asks us to decide based on this if it is indeed gorgeous as u think or crap. Well it looks crap! And that is NOT official, it's either an April Fool's day joke or just a horrific chop. You say to ignore the preview pic? Well there is only one image and the article clearly states it is the official image! Which it isn't! So how can you a) still believe the article and b) if you do then is that how you imagined the "gorgeous" Ibiza to look like? lol. Besides trust me if this is an April Fool's day joke (which i bet money on it) no fans will be disappointed that the Ibiza will not look like that ;)
Old 04-01-2008, 02:27 PM
CSS Ford Psychopath

ps: also read the part where they mention the "Sport UP!" version...lol..come one, Sport UP! as in Volkswagen's UP! and Space UP!! No way dude!
Old 04-01-2008, 05:37 PM

Wink

Quote:
I have thought about that but why would they lie about the features that would come up on the next ibiza. Some of these things are standard now even in superminis like the nu fiesta and its not like its unbelievable either. If they have fooled people then they are potentially planning to dissapoint people and enthusiasts. WHY? So joke will be on them.
This is a CupraNet-written "release" I'm certain. Each day I get a round-up email with every manufacturer's press releases, and this story is not on it! SEAT did write an April joke of their own but it was about something else: http://www.worldcarfans.com/9080401....-of-the-future

If you want proof that this Ibiza piece is a joke release:
Advanced Petrol Reflective Injection Limited 0.6 litre engine = APRIL
Focal Objective Operating Limit System = FOOLS!

Don't panic. ;-)
Old 04-01-2008, 05:50 PM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Quote:
Listen dude mate or whatever u like to be called (COSWORTH KID) because apart from the pic which i know is the chevrolet maybe the info could be correct and more than this particular joke it is what i am interested in. HAVE U EVER THOUGHT OUTSIDE THE BOX? OBVIOUSLY NOT! MAYBE Seat was sutterly given out pre release information because the specifications is not too hard to believe. Apart from the pic have u seen the leon april fools joke. (prob not). By the way don't tell me what that car is because i already know and secondly sport up DOES NOT refer to the VW up series of models AT ALL! It refers to the specification of the model ie. Seat Leon Sport up! JUST LIKE Ford Focus Ghia. And thirdly by the way the first post i did today referd to the new spy not the latest one. DO U READ BACKWARDS? I said that from the bumper and the spy shot of the rear quatre of the Ibiza that it looked gorgious. WAKE UP MAN I KNOW ITS APRIL FOOLS!
All i will say is: get a grip:mad: Don't bloody give attitude to me ok, i had just about enough of you. Typical to come down on me like a brick wall when 2-3 people have already said the same thing. If you cannot take a light joke or others opinions then stop posting. What are you freakin Hitler?

oh and edit: if i got the whole UP! thing mixed up then i am sorry Sir. ALL my comments where NOT meant to make you seem like a clown regardless of what you think. Outside the box...ok

Last edited by CosworthKid; 04-01-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Quote:
WAKE UP! No one except you is being like that. Get with it. If u want i can list u ALL the reasons why it is fake.

Just think outside the box!

I give up!
You give up? Great, couldn't be happier
List all reasons why it is a fake? No reason "dude" we already did that for you
Think outside the box again? What are you, an employee for Jack in the Box?
Old 04-01-2008, 06:07 PM
CSS Veteran

If only SEAT could bottle up all this " excitment " and put it into the new Ibiza...
Old 04-01-2008, 06:10 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Auto3motion. If you wish to post to this forum you will be wise to abide by the rules. Please keep it civil. you don't have to agree with each other, but you do have to be respectful and civil in your replies to others.

Please take this as a friendly warning which would be a mistake to ignore. Thanks

To everyone else, do not take the bait and avoid replying in kind. the same warning goes to you guys. Any further posts of this type on this thread will be deleted. Please do not force me to become further involved in this silly argument.

Santeno,
CSS Administrator

Last edited by Santeno; 04-01-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Auto3motion

I did that myself this morning when i read official images and saw that pic. I would have read it somewhere else and i didn't. Dont be so gullable and act like a pathetic little child or better write on this post with things like that. Have u not seen just for laughs where they PRANK people! Watch it. Utterly recommendable. U'll find it on you tube.
Closed Thread