Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2018, 04:26 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Apart from the window shape I don’t see it. Plus the Focus is much better proportioned.
Old 02-15-2018, 04:31 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV View Post
Apart from the window shape I donít see it. Plus the Focus is much better proportioned.
Even th ewindow shpe has no significant resemblance IMO; If any FCA product, I could probably see a bit of Giulia, but generally it's still different enough, even if some find it a bit generic;
Old 02-15-2018, 04:43 PM

Actually didn't say they're the same car. But they share some critical shapes, about the windows, the backlights and the backside. Wait to see that on the road, you'll think about it.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:43 AM
CSS Ford Psychopath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolt View Post
Actually didn't say they're the same car. But they share some critical shapes, about the windows, the backlights and the backside. Wait to see that on the road, you'll think about it.
What you are talking about is design languages that seem to be on-trend. It doesn't make the Focus a copy cat. Keep in mind that every time a new model comes out we all tend to draw comparisons with existing models. Myself included. My point is let's wait and see how the car looks all around and in the metal. While its obviously not as unique looking as the first 3 generations, just as with the new Fiesta it will probably look quite nice in person. It's a chunkier, more robust shape which sort of reminds me of the new Megane (which i love). Combined with a Fiesta-ish interior which is, again, nothing revolutionary but it looks good and will age well and with Ford's magic in driving dynamics and handling adding also extra legroom, cargo space and more comfort i think this will be a real contender once again.

MAKE
MINE
FORD