CarSpyShots
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-23-2018, 05:06 AM
Ascariss's Avatar
Ascariss Ascariss is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Gdansk, Poland
Posts: 5,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktyelor View Post
Is there anything we can do to help? It was unfortunate being in the dark for so long.
Like I wrote on FB, cash is tight and would not be able to get hosting this year but the ad revenue from the ads on the site is around 20 bucks a month, so if I can find a decent/reliable host for that money, I will be rehosting the site soon. So stay tuned.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-24-2018, 12:57 PM
Nastka's Avatar
Nastka Nastka is offline
CSS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,017
Default

I mentioned this before, but how about a drive to raise some cash? I'd chip in. I really don't want this website to go away. Facebook is all nice and well, but the format isn't suitable really, and the privacy issues with it leave a bad taste in my mouth...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-24-2018, 01:56 PM
Reppu's Avatar
Reppu Reppu is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Madrid - Spain
Posts: 3,678
Default

I'm in too for the cash raising. I am not sure if this can be done right now though, just because...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-25-2018, 07:31 AM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,784
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastka View Post
I mentioned this before, but how about a drive to raise some cash? I'd chip in. I really don't want this website to go away. Facebook is all nice and well, but the format isn't suitable really, and the privacy issues with it leave a bad taste in my mouth...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppu View Post
I'm in too for the cash raising. I am not sure if this can be done right now though, just because...
I'D be in as well. Some pay pall, or like many youtubers nowadays have a parteon (or what that is called?)?
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-25-2018, 07:17 PM
Nastka's Avatar
Nastka Nastka is offline
CSS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
I'D be in as well. Some pay pall, or like many youtubers nowadays have a parteon (or what that is called?)?
Or even donate directly via PayPal or PayPal Me.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-27-2018, 02:31 AM
swizzle's Avatar
swizzle swizzle is offline
Raconteur
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 25,361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastka View Post
I mentioned this before, but how about a drive to raise some cash? I'd chip in. I really don't want this website to go away. Facebook is all nice and well, but the format isn't suitable really, and the privacy issues with it leave a bad taste in my mouth...
Plus, literally NO ONE is active there.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-27-2018, 02:17 PM
Nicktyelor's Avatar
Nicktyelor Nicktyelor is offline
The Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1,289
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascariss View Post
Like I wrote on FB, cash is tight and would not be able to get hosting this year but the ad revenue from the ads on the site is around 20 bucks a month, so if I can find a decent/reliable host for that money, I will be rehosting the site soon. So stay tuned.
Wasn't even aware there was a facebook group.
__________________
It's more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-27-2018, 06:51 PM
Nastka's Avatar
Nastka Nastka is offline
CSS Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzle View Post
Plus, literally NO ONE is active there.
Yeah, the activity there is even worse than the forum here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktyelor View Post
Wasn't even aware there was a facebook group.
I only found it when googling carspyshots.net to find out about a blackout that we had a few months ago.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy