CarSpyShots
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:38 AM
haji's Avatar
haji haji is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 4,568
Default 2018 FAW Hongta T340


https://www.carscoops.com/2018/05/fa...r-commercials/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-17-2018, 09:55 AM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,620
Default

Body and interior form the global Chevrolet/Holden Colorado, and the front end form the ford Explorer. Now if that is not a nice mix clone ;)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-17-2018, 09:03 PM
cowboysnkisses cowboysnkisses is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Barcelona, Espaņa
Posts: 450
Default

I heart china. not. scumbags.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-18-2018, 05:18 AM
Superamerica Superamerica is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 969
Default

They've gotta be kidding me. Isn't that the company that builds Audis and Volkswagens under a joint venture agreement with VW Group? Do they have to resort to bluntly ripping off Ford and GM? I already have zero respect for Chinese companies, but this just makes me laugh.
__________________
2014 Dodge Avenger
2018 Buick LaCrosse
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-18-2018, 07:18 AM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,620
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superamerica View Post
They've gotta be kidding me. Isn't that the company that builds Audis and Volkswagens under a joint venture agreement with VW Group? Do they have to resort to bluntly ripping off Ford and GM? I already have zero respect for Chinese companies, but this just makes me laugh.
Well those joint ventures are the easiest access to some western technology; FAW does build VAG products, but also some other brands, so likely they have access to quite a lot of stuff to rip off;
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-18-2018, 01:06 PM
swizzle's Avatar
swizzle swizzle is offline
Raconteur
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 25,142
Default

OMG! Does FAW build the Camaro? I mean the Camaro looks like a Mustang with the Camaro face tacked on. OMG!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Levi Levi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 849
Default

Love China. Can't wait for them to burn Western Europe and North America down to the ground.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-18-2018, 09:49 PM
cowboysnkisses cowboysnkisses is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Barcelona, Espaņa
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Love China. Can't wait for them to burn Western Europe and North America down to the ground.
these chinese sh!tmobiles exist only because their communist government allows their protected crap companies to steal technology and design. you must be so proud of your people. the chinese have no skills other than ripping other people off, and streetsmarts to match. lovely people. you can go back to your geometry homework now.

Last edited by cowboysnkisses; 05-18-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-18-2018, 10:43 PM
Levi Levi is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysnkisses View Post
these chinese sh!tmobiles exist only because their communist government allows their protected crap companies to steal technology and design. you must be so proud of your people. the chinese have no skills other than ripping other people off, and streetsmarts to match. lovely people. you can go back to your geometry homework now.


Worse than Western European and North American companies that bought their governments to freely outsource their labor to China paying them low wages to produce crap staff and then selling it back in their own countries with high markup ripping off their own people while letting all money flow secretly to their offshore tax havens?





What happens, you deserve it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-18-2018, 11:17 PM
cowboysnkisses cowboysnkisses is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Barcelona, Espaņa
Posts: 450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Worse than Western European and North American companies that bought their governments to freely outsource their labor to China paying them low wages to produce crap staff and then selling it back in their own countries with high markup ripping off their own people while letting all money flow secretly to their offshore tax havens?





What happens, you deserve it.
what you described might not be moral (by many standards) but it certainly is not illegal. it's capitalism, and the low wages are accepted by your government and the crap companies who produce the mass, often crap-quality sh!t china ships back to us. something you people don't understand, and circumvent by *breaking* other countries' *laws*, which conversely IS ILLEGAL and IMMORAL - both attributes your people lack. nice try. are you already done with your geometry homework, or are you planning on copying it from your classmates?

Last edited by cowboysnkisses; 05-18-2018 at 11:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:35 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy