currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2018, 08:38 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Default 2018 FAW Hongta T340

https://www.carscoops.com/2018/05/fa...r-commercials/
Old 05-17-2018, 09:55 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Body and interior form the global Chevrolet/Holden Colorado, and the front end form the ford Explorer. Now if that is not a nice mix clone ;)
Old 05-17-2018, 09:03 PM
Veteran Member

I heart china. not. scumbags.
Old 05-18-2018, 05:18 AM

They've gotta be kidding me. Isn't that the company that builds Audis and Volkswagens under a joint venture agreement with VW Group? Do they have to resort to bluntly ripping off Ford and GM? I already have zero respect for Chinese companies, but this just makes me laugh.
Old 05-18-2018, 07:18 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superamerica View Post
They've gotta be kidding me. Isn't that the company that builds Audis and Volkswagens under a joint venture agreement with VW Group? Do they have to resort to bluntly ripping off Ford and GM? I already have zero respect for Chinese companies, but this just makes me laugh.
Well those joint ventures are the easiest access to some western technology; FAW does build VAG products, but also some other brands, so likely they have access to quite a lot of stuff to rip off;
Old 05-18-2018, 01:06 PM
Raconteur

OMG! Does FAW build the Camaro? I mean the Camaro looks like a Mustang with the Camaro face tacked on. OMG!
Old 05-18-2018, 09:25 PM

Love China. Can't wait for them to burn Western Europe and North America down to the ground.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:49 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Love China. Can't wait for them to burn Western Europe and North America down to the ground.
these chinese sh!tmobiles exist only because their communist government allows their protected crap companies to steal technology and design. you must be so proud of your people. the chinese have no skills other than ripping other people off, and streetsmarts to match. lovely people. you can go back to your geometry homework now.

Last edited by cowboysnkisses; 05-18-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-18-2018, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysnkisses View Post
these chinese sh!tmobiles exist only because their communist government allows their protected crap companies to steal technology and design. you must be so proud of your people. the chinese have no skills other than ripping other people off, and streetsmarts to match. lovely people. you can go back to your geometry homework now.

Worse than Western European and North American companies that bought their governments to freely outsource their labor to China paying them low wages to produce crap staff and then selling it back in their own countries with high markup ripping off their own people while letting all money flow secretly to their offshore tax havens?

What happens, you deserve it.
Old 05-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Worse than Western European and North American companies that bought their governments to freely outsource their labor to China paying them low wages to produce crap staff and then selling it back in their own countries with high markup ripping off their own people while letting all money flow secretly to their offshore tax havens?

What happens, you deserve it.
what you described might not be moral (by many standards) but it certainly is not illegal. it's capitalism, and the low wages are accepted by your government and the crap companies who produce the mass, often crap-quality sh!t china ships back to us. something you people don't understand, and circumvent by *breaking* other countries' *laws*, which conversely IS ILLEGAL and IMMORAL - both attributes your people lack. nice try. are you already done with your geometry homework, or are you planning on copying it from your classmates?

Last edited by cowboysnkisses; 05-18-2018 at 11:25 PM.