This is what I posted at the old CSS board - slightly modified here:
Many of you might have noticed that CSS is moving to a new forum, a better one! Maybe you have also noticed, after viewing the new board, lots of threads are not currently up-to-date, including many missing ones.
The admins have done a lot just to get the new forum up and running, obviously they wouldnt have all the time and energy to transfer every single of the current threads onto the new board. I'd like to ask all members to pitch in and help.
Here are few easy simple steps where we can make this moving transition go smoothly:
1. (Re)-Register - http://www.carspyshots.net/
2. Get comfortable with the new board (this one)
2. Move a thread from the old forum over to the new board (to this one)
3. Link the old thread here in the new thread, so that members can refer back to past posts
4. Once finished, back to the old thread. From there, submit a quick post, something like "please continue discussions <here> (provide the link to the new thread from the new forum) - this way everyone will know which threads have been moved over and which have not)
That's all I have. Please make additional suggestions as you feel necessary, to make this transition as smooth as possible for everyone. WE CAN DO THIS