Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Is The Stig

Default Contest 15 - The Next Epic Supercar

Okay everybody, i'm back once again. I left here because no one was participating in these contests anymore. But now i see all the photoshops you guys make, so i thought: Let's give it another try.

This contest is about creating a render of a future supercar. I hope to see people making the new C7 Corvette, the new Mustang, a new GT-R, maybe even a productionised Infiniti Essence.

This contest is open for participants now, and it will be opened a whole month (till 6 november 2012) because it will take a while before you have seen this message and to get into the photoshop contests again.

I hope you have fun making some epic supercar. If nobody's intrested anymore, i will leave again.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Is The Stig

I just want to know if anyone's planning to participate in this contest. Please let me know in this thread!
Old 10-07-2012, 01:07 PM
I <3 smart

Thought I'd try a Jag XJS
Updated

Last edited by S2; 10-07-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Is The Stig

Ah look! There is the first entry. You're just a good as before, S2! One minor thing i think that could be changed is the rear bumper. Not that it's really bad executed on your photoshop, but i think it's a bit too big. It looks like one of these enormous aftermarket bumpers that you'll see on riced hatchbacks sometimes. For the rest i think you made one great first entry in this new contest! I also really like the way you made your logo blend into the chop. You could of course name it XJS...
Old 10-07-2012, 04:08 PM
Raconteur

It would not surprise me if an XJS is in the works to replace the XK. With the F Type already in XK's price/performance territory, it could mean Jaguar will do a real four-place coupe as opposed to a 2+2 for when they replace the rapidly aging XK.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:26 PM

You left because no one was participating?
Doesn't bode well for you - people are busy / maybe not interested in your theme of the week etc - you can't just give up. I checked back regularly but there was no organisation, no commitment to maintaining the section so I stopped visiting.

I used to enter but this year have been very busy but I must be honest, I think the competitions have completely gone downhill since Ben stopped doing them. At least he was commited and managed the competitions thoroughly.

Sorry, just something I've always thought but never wanted to upset - but honesty's best policy
Old 10-08-2012, 06:37 AM
Is The Stig

I know, thanks for your story. It wasn't only that no one was participating, but also due private reasons. Half of the year i didn't have any internet, and the other half i used for chilling out. But i swear that i will try to do every single contest from at least the start of the new season, which i think will begin in January. Unless someone has other ideas, let me know.
Old 10-12-2012, 02:26 AM

lincoln supercar
lincoln supercar with probably shelby 500 super snake engine based off of the sls amg

Last edited by canarycny; 10-12-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:17 PM

I think I could cook up something.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 PM
Is The Stig

Of course you can Culong! You've got plenty of time left. @Canarycny: Good chop you made there. Not too much changed, but it kind of looks like a different car. The agressive front fits the SLS body.