---Rules and Regulations Addendum---
Here are the amended rules and regulations for the design contests:
• Please do not start new contests
• ALL designs must be your own original idea.
• ALL designs must be hand-drawn using traditional mediums and/or the computer. Images can be colored in Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and/or any other image program. (remember, the computer is a design aid NOT a design tool.)
• ABSOLUTELY NO CHOPS ALLOWED!
• Please submit either 1 3/4 perspective view of the front or rear and/or 1 – 3 seperate views of the front, rear or side. You may submit all 5 views but please remember it will be counted as one entry.
• No interiors need to be designed unless specified to do so, if you design an interior and it was not asked for, it will not be included in voting.
• Contest entrys are NOT to be posted in the General Design Area for critique until after voting is completed.
Last edited by AXIS; 10-24-2010 at 07:04 AM.