Forgot password?
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What's YOUR vote for the next design contest?
Lincoln Compact Luxury C-Segment Vehicle 3 37.50%
Ferrari Enzo/FXX Successor 5 62.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Design Studio Moderator

Send a message via AIM to AXIS
Default Design Challenge: Ferrari “Super” Berlinetta

1. Lincoln Compact Luxury C-Segment Vehicle - The Lincoln Concept C was a luxurious C-Segment concept vehicle built on a Focus platform boasting big luxury in a small package. Can you develop these ideas even further and envision a luxurious C-Segment Lincoln? With The PAG and Mercury out of the way, Lincoln is now FREE to come into their own and compete on a global scale with the top-tier luxury brands of the world.

2. Ferrari Enzo/FXX Successor - The Ferrari Enzo and FXX were limited production berlinettas blurring the lines of Ferrari's F1 technology for public consumption. Both legends in their own right and earning the titles of "Greatest Ferraris of all time." So how do you follow up such greatness? Can you design a jaw dropping aspirational vehicle for Ferrari's specially selected existing clients.
Old 08-11-2010, 06:31 AM
DesignCentral Inc.

Send a message via MSN to dreamersmystique

oh cmon...!!...Supercar contest!!!...

http://dreamersmystique.deviantart.com/
Old 08-18-2010, 12:52 AM
Design Studio Moderator

Send a message via AIM to AXIS
Default Design Challenge: Ferrari “Super” Berlinetta

Ferrari is known for designing some of the most gorgeous supercars on the planet. Now that the production of the limited edition Enzo flagship has come to an end, the brand needs a new “halo” vehicle that will once again set the automotive world on fire, with its traffic stopping good looks and state of the art racing technology pulled straight from the F1 know how of the Ferrari engineers. Your mission designers, is to design the next great Ferrari legend!

Good luck designers!!! This contest will end on August 31.
Also, don't forget to post your development sketches and ideations in the Contest Development Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 AM

Default Ferrari Piero Enzo

Havent drawn a car in months!!! So please be gentle :) haha.

Heres my first drawing this year of a car, and you can see I am a bit rusty, drew this in 20 mins during my lunch break at work.
I call it the Ferrari Piero Enzo. Piero Ferrari is Enzo Ferrari's second son who owns part of the company now.

The Piero Enzo has a new lightweight V12 Bi-turbo producing 688kw.
I took cues from the 458 Italia.

Old 08-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Administrator

Pretty wild, mrf! Welcome back man

Old 08-20-2010, 08:34 PM
TheSwageLine

Red face

Am I the only one that can't see the picture?
Old 08-25-2010, 08:03 PM

I'm not very good with Italian exotics but here's mine. It has exposed front tires and preferably no led lights [ I think they are losing their novelty]. The rear is a bit old school but I always loved the idea of the tail lamps in the black grille.

Last edited by ElementW; 08-25-2010 at 08:06 PM.
Old 08-28-2010, 02:56 AM

Default Ferrari F60

Hey guys I haven't posted nearly as much as I should... but then again school should be my primary focus so yeah~ I've been practicing with my new Wacom Cintiq 12WX that my dad got me last month and this is the first render I've done so hit me with the C&C!

The Ferrari F60 is a mid-engined halo car with the body panels and centeral tub built from carbon fibre and has been created to celebrate Ferrari's presence on the road and F1 track for over 60 years. It has been developed in collaboration with the Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro F1 team and each example will be crafted alongside the F1 machines. The 4.5L naturally aspirated V8 engine will produce 620rwhp @ 10, 000rpm. With the available electrohydraulic shift or true manual gearbox, the motor will propel the F60 to 100kph/60mph in under 3 seconds, thanks to its total weight of only 950kg (2,095lb). An F1-inspired inboard pushrod suspension helps keep the weight as low to the ground as possible.

A total of 60 unique iterations will be produced, and each of the 59 available will carry a base price of $2.5 Million (1/60 will be owned by Ferrari and will be displayed permanently at the Galleria Ferrari after promotional duties). Each customer will spend one week at the Maranello headquarters to get acquainted with their new machinery, with private track time at the Fiorano Circuit, and tutelage provided by F1 reserve driver Giancarlo Fisichella. It is rumoured that all available examples have already been sold or reserved by hand-picked customers.

Oh and BTW if you were wondering who I am, I used to be "opp-lock", if you remember me :)

Last edited by emotive; 08-28-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Old 08-31-2010, 07:42 PM

Send a message via ICQ to TS-Design
Default My Ferrari.. :)

Hi, I have done a lot of graffiti and street art (on the walls too) last few months so i want to draw some car again... Ok! Your topic for contest was good for me so I drew 1 view on my Ferrari :) I hope you´ll like it!

http://i56.tinypic.com/152geut.jpg
Old 09-01-2010, 03:31 AM

TS-Design-Doesn't look much like a Ferrari[ Mitsu came to mind], but WOW! The details are exquisite!
emotive- Very well thought out with a striking design. 9/10
Closed Thread