01. New York. Nothing more to say. I've spend a lot of money to get there many times over tha past twelve years. Every cent was worth it.
02. Lisbon. A little more exotic and more quiet than Barcelona.
03. Barcelona. Perhaps the most typical mediterian city. Excellent mix of tradition and future. Allways in style.
04. Hong Kong. City is strange but it is not as artificially as Dubai or Shanghai in many ways. You still feel the historical influences. And last but not least the variety of food.
05. Venice. Excellent if you could have a traditional flat inside the historical part of the city. And it is the closest destination from my hometown. I'm visiting Venice about two times a year. Just a short one hour flight from Cologne.
06. My home town.