Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2007, 02:34 AM
MG MOTOR UK enthusiast!

PRODIGY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PRODIGY
Default Re: 2007 CSS Aftermarket, Preformance and Styling Auto Salon (classic_saab_man)

I've got a challenge for you all....
Take my Guadamar red emblem and put your own bodykit on it!
I'm amazed by all of your drawings and it would be interesting to see how you'd evolve my idea.

^^^CLICK the link^^^
Old 08-22-2007, 08:55 PM
CSS Oldtimer

SV is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2007 CSS Aftermarket, Preformance and Styling Auto Salon (classic_saab_man)

i'd love to make an interpretation of the guadamar, but i don't have much time right now since i'm both trying to get my summer reading done for school (i've procrastinated till the last week of summer so i really have to cram) and on top of that i'm rushing to finish the new SV100 by september 11th. i may not even get the grand legend out on time (for the GL the only thing i've finished is the exterior blueprint, i haven't even finalized the interior yet let alone made renderings etc), but i'd rather not think about that (if i can't get it out at frankfurt, it would have to wait until detroit)
Old 08-22-2007, 09:36 PM
CSS Veteran

rv65 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2007 CSS Aftermarket, Preformance and Styling Auto Salon (SV)

I guess that means no Series 6 and 8 MMC.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM
CSS Oldtimer

SV is on a distinguished road

not at frankfurt; they've been delayed until either detroit or geneva =/
Old 08-23-2007, 10:47 AM
CSS Oldtimer

2o6 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: (SV)

Ok. I'm currently working on a Version of my allegro.

Going to be a tight squeeze, cause I also have to finish and release the Aviz in time for Frankfurt.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:00 AM
MG MOTOR UK enthusiast!

PRODIGY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PRODIGY
Default Re: (2o6)

Quote, originally posted by Paris Hilton »
I'm pleased to introduce the Clarkman CL-R. It's soooo hot. And the company director Adrian Clark is soooo hot! I'm soooo hot. That's hot!

^^^CLICK the link^^^
Old 08-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Administrator

DoMiNo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: (2o6)

I've finally gotten to sketch some ideas for this contest, and I think I've found one worth posting. I haven't finished yet, and I might not take the time to render it, but I'll be posting it pretty soon.

Old 08-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Administrator

DoMiNo is on a distinguished road
Default 2009 Quimera Super Halcn

Quote, originally posted by CAPSAS Press Relations »

CAPSAS, Friday -- Fast-growing niche manufacturer Quimera used the CSS Aftermarket, Performance, and Styling Auto Salon to preview a hot-rodded version of its already frighteningly quick Halcn SUV. Internally codenamed "la ballena"--the whale--for its gaping front intakes, the truck sports a menacing new fascia which feeds air to the proprietary biturbo V12. No official specs have been released, but sources inside the company indicate that the boosted 6.2L unit will put out in excess of 650 horsepower, with an optional on-demand overboost feature to increase power even more for short stints of pavement-wrenching speed. Mated to a beefed-up version of Quimera's 7-speed sequential gearbox, the new motor is rumored to make the Super Halcn the fastest production SUV on the planet.

Outside, the changes are obvious; aside from the prominent intakes and cooling ducts, the Super Halcn wears LED running lights, HID foglamps, small sport mirrors, bespoke lower body molding, massive side-mounted exhausts (which bark a distinctive snarling, crackling engine note), and a deep exit vent aft of the front wheel. The turbo theme is echoed in the car's giant, polished fanblade wheels. Interestingly, aside from a few major exterior components like the hood, tailgate, roof, and pillars, nearly every body panel has been modified; many have been replaced with carbon fiber. New exterior paints (including a palette of exclusive, highly-pearlescent special order colors) and wild interior trim combinations round out this extreme package.

Pricing and estimated production figures have yet to be announced, but Quimera officials stress that the Super Halcn will be a limited production model. Strong initial demand at CAPSAS, however, may force the company to up the figure significantly. Expect the Super Halcn to command a significant premium over its "normal" sibling; it is estimated that the vehicle will start at $150,000+, and that's before even glancing at the exclusive options list.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:18 AM
CSS Oldtimer

knihc2008 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to knihc2008

Wow, I haven't been on this forum a lot, but this is a brilliant idea.

Domino, that design is awesome. A little busy, but probably done on purpose. What I love about the design is the details. The intakes below and beside and main front intake. Those wheels. I'd like to see a toned down version of this car.

JC
Old 08-31-2007, 03:44 PM
CSS Oldtimer

2o6 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: (knihc2008)

Quote, originally posted by knihc2008 »
Wow, I haven't been on this forum a lot, but this is a brilliant idea.

Domino, that design is awesome. A little busy, but probably done on purpose. What I love about the design is the details. The intakes below and beside and main front intake. Those wheels. I'd like to see a toned down version of this car.

Check his Gallery, there's a stock Halcon in there.