CSS Veteran

Default Re: (Graffititech)

Series 2 is missing.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:47 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default Re: (rendezvous65)

Quote, originally posted by rendezvous65 »
Series 2 is missing.

just added it...about a year after i originally designed it...geez i'm good at procrastinating aren't i

i added the revised gyro supermini as well and redid the layout of the original 3 posts to make it a bit simpler...to anyone who's seeing this for the first time you're more than welcome to comment

Old 03-10-2007, 04:34 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default Re: (SV)

I like all of It, and I'm Going to have My Gyro Fighter Up by tonight.
________
Fix Ps3

Last edited by 2o6; 04-06-2011 at 08:54 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:33 PM
CSS Veteran

Quote, originally posted by Edmunds.com »
Avioli Marin 4.5i ultimo

The Avioli Marin is a hot new SUV from Avioli. Avioli wanted an SUV that would stand out against the crowd. They then went to the other divisions and sharing parts. However they tweaked them to make it sporty and dynamic.

The Styling is quite bold with the Marin. It's much bolder than anything else out there including the MDX. The designers wanted something different with the Marin. It does take a while to get used to the design. The 20" circle wheels enhances its look. We think it might find a small niche in the market.

Interior is excellent as with all avioli's. Ergonomics is good. We find it very nicely done. Materials are of the highest quality in it's class. The Interior was a brown upholstery which made it really nice. Our test car had a manual transmission which is unique in it's class. There is only a 2nd row seat but usually the 3rd rows in this type of SUV are cramped. The seats are very comfortable. Our 6'3 tester found both rows very comfortable. Our car had heated 2nd row seats while the first row is ventilated. There is a lot of cargo space with the seats folded down.

The Sound System in our car is the optional Pioneer Carrozzeria audio system. The system is rated at 480W. The Sound system is topped off with a new and improved voice activated HDD Navigation System. The system has a 30 GB HDD which a portion is used for navi data. The rest of it can be used as a media server for audio, pictures and more. The interface can be clumsy at times but we got used to it. There were rumors of Avioli switching to Denso or pioneer touch screen systems but so far this has not been true. The navi system has XM Traffic data although XM is included with all models. Our car has a nice bluetooth system that works very well. All marins with this audio system contain an 8" rear seat DVD player.

Performance is excellent with the 4.5L v8. Even with it not having the most hp, we never felt it being under powered. The 3.5L model had plenty of power though a little on the slow side. 0-60 should be in 7.5 seconds for the v8 which is respectable. The handling felt very good in the twisties. Steering is a nice linear feel.

Suspension is nice and firm but smooth. This car has the latest suspension that is tuned for optimal performance. Avioli said that a 5.0L v8 is eventually coming. The Pirelli tires had great grip while driving on our test track. Braking is great. Off-roading will dissapoint people but it can be capable as a soft roader, but who is going to go off road this thing anyways. The marin can tow up to 5000 LBS through a tow package will be needed. The performance is aided with Light weight materials.

This is a great attempt for an Italian automaker. We think it competes very well with the competition. The build quality is great and the performance is great. Interior has lots of nice gadgets. We feel that this vehicle could really compete wtih the others.

Pros: Great acceleration, Handling, Fuel Economy, Bluetooth, Features, Great interior quality.

Cons: Styling might offend people, Navigation interface not quite as good but that might not be an issue, Price

might be too expensive in it's class. Offroad performance isn't good. No 3rd row seat.

Verdict: A sleek, hot, and, sexy italian alternative to the standard SUV

Another one of my generic reviews. Not the best but it's old. I don't know if these features are true. Some of the things are made up but so is this brand (example: navi and audio).

Changed it to edmunds.

Modified by rendezvous65 at 5:43 PM 3/31/2007

Modified by rendezvous65 at 6:17 PM 4/1/2007

Modified by rendezvous65 at 8:13 PM 4/9/2007

Old 04-15-2007, 04:06 PM

Cool how you put a lot of time into this, really cool actually. Instead of just a drawing, it's tons of information. It'd be cool if you did a brochure or something.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:55 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default Re: (Rugbyplaya91)

thanks, glad you like it. i put the most emphasis on the drawings and designs, i just add in the writings etc afterwards i was actually thinking about a brochure for montgomery after i went to the auto show, i've still been toying around with the idea
Old 04-19-2007, 12:45 PM
CSS Veteran

Did you like the marin review.
Old 04-21-2007, 05:31 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default Re: (rendezvous65)

yeah i liked it, alot of the features i hadn't really thought about; i don't think it would have had a hard drive to start out with but that could just be a new feature added mid-year perhaps also i think most montgomerys would have harmon kardon speakers, but who knows, i haven't thought about it
Old 04-21-2007, 11:22 PM

Your Icon is kick ass!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:28 AM
CSS Veteran

I just assumed it had this type of features. Carrozzeria is a line for pioneer in japan. The icon review had some assumed features. The navi screen made me thinking is this a touch screen or some kind of knob/joystiq. HDD was an assumption. Ultimo is a top end model. I think I did a good job on it.