Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2010, 09:39 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default More, more, more Aviva

I have a lot of ideas that I have sketched out, but are currently just sitting on either my computer or on my photobucket account. However, the semester, work and other things have prevented me from doing actual renders or anything close to a final work, so I present you my ideas......

1: Midsizer sketch

I'm trying to refine and change the styling motif of Aviva, the 'Edges over curves' not only am I tired of drawing it, but I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of seeing it. I tried to go more convetnional with the proportions, but I think the rear is too high and short.

2. Artigo Redesign

I really hated the ugly small soft-roader I posted a final of, I think everything about it was wrong, and terrible. I think I may work with this shape more to create a pleasing and pretty car. I think it looks a bit too much like the GLK, though.

3. Cosmos MKII

This is the design I'm most pleased with. The Cosmos is old, and most of the cars in the compact SUV class have gotten a bigger, huskier look to them.

4. Delsun Small Entry level car

I have no clue why I never finished. I really liked the small hatch look and offset asymmetrical look of this small hatch meant for developing markets........should have finished it.

Old 12-25-2010, 11:54 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Started this around 1pm, and it's now around 6pm, so I've been messing around with this for a few hours.

I think I like it. It needs some work in areas, but here's a nice basic shape. Expect a MR layout car with a small four cylinder turning the rear wheels.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:46 PM
CSS Oldtimer

All these views and no comments...

I would like to think that I'm getting better at adding style in my 3D models.

I have been working on two more projects for RACER

First: Aviva Kenosha - a subcompact that places more emphasis on price, value, and comfort rather than style or dynamics. Power will come from a 1.3L engine producing 100HP.

Lots of room (rear seat may have to come forward; headroom is a bit iffy)

Second: Aviva Viten (or LaPeuda, haven't chosen a name yet)

A rakish C-segment sedan/coupe slotting above the allegro in price and performance, but smaller inside than the subcompact Kenosha. Think VW CC but Jetta based instead of Passat based. Power comes from a 3.0L V6 at the front wheels (possibly AWD, not sure yet).

Old 01-02-2011, 01:11 AM
CSS Veteran

One thing that helped with my 3D stuff was to build around ergonomes and engines.
Can forward you a couple of models if you like

Thanks