Total Threads:
Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2011, 03:34 AM

Default 2013 Ryan Balmoral

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...11-d41vmp7.jpg

Introducing Ryan Motors, Their first model which is the Balmoral, one of Ryan's grandest models is going to be the first model sold. Ryan Motors America was Established in December 26th, 2010 as a budget and luxury brand and the Balmoral in its second generation model. Flagship models are the Courtland, Waverly, Highgrove and Avalon, will all debut at Pebble Beach. Springbrook, Ravenna, Pisa and Esquire to debut at Frankfurt. Yorkshire to debut at Los Angeles. Victoria, Dunkirk, Smithfield, Savoy and Jefferson to debut at Detroit.

PRESS RELEASE:

RYAN INTRODUCES ALL-NEW MAYBACH 62-SIZED FULLSIZE SEDAN, THE LUXURIOUS BALMORAL SEDAN, DURING DEBUT AT NEWBURY PARK.

Balmoral will Showcase Ryan's Approach toward Intelligent Luxury

PENFIELD,NEW YORK, JULY 27, 2011 – Ryan aims to break down the barriers of owning a luxury car with the introduction of its all-new Maybach 62 sized sedan, the 2013 Balmoral. Balmoral will compete with the best luxury sedans in the world on all levels including amenities, performance, advanced technologies, design and ownership experience when it arrives at select Ryan dealerships late this winter.

The Balmoral is one of Ryan’s grandest models, featuring a spacious cabin that's larger the Maybach 62 where 2 air-liner seats and a luxurious built in bench are tucked behind suicide doors.The exterior is designed with a swooped roofline, curved headlights and blocked tailights that sweeps to the rear end. The “smart and, luxurious practical” rear end is design accomodates curves that sweeps to the side where the suicide doors and once you open the back door, you see a luxurious built-in bench. Open the front door, the luxurious interior features a Italian leather seats stitched which is stitched with alcantra, The rear will feature drawers and a center console with a french door refridgerator and a microwave. The Balmoral includes the luxury of a Maybach 62 but is as luxurious as a 5-star hotel.

"Balmoral takes Ryan's formula for intelligent luxury to a new level," said Ryan James, president and CEO, Ryan Homes Motor America. "We've applied the lessons in engineering excellence we've learned with Springbrook to the Balmoral, while adding a new level of customer experience that will further differentiate our take on luxury from the traditional premium brands."
Balmoral broadens Ryan's lineup of premium vehicles and like Springbrook, is built on Ryan's world-class rear-wheel-drive architecture. It is powered by the award-winning 6.5-liter Penfield® V12. The Penfield inside the Balmoral will produce an estimated 775 horsepower using premium fuel and 764 horsepower using regular fuel. With technology rivaling more expensive luxury sedans, Balmoral showcases features such as a lane departure warning system, electronic air suspension, smart cruise control and a Newbury® audio system.

PREMIUM REAR-WHEEL-DRIVE ARCHITECTURE
When Springbrook was introduced, Ryan promised that its rear-wheel-drive architecture would spawn more products in other segments. Balmoral is the third of those products, this time riding on a lengthened Springbrook architecture. Balmoral is 20.5 inches longer (265.1 inches vs. 235.9 inches) than Springbrook. Balmoral boasts an excellent 52/48 front-to-rear weight distribution for exceptional handling and more refined steering characteristics.
Balmoral reduces interior noise levels and improves ride and handling with a stiff, light weight body structure. The use of high-tensile steel in critical areas in the unibody provides Balmoral with significantly higher dynamic torsional rigidity and a lower body structure weight despite having a spacious interior cabin.

WORLD-CLASS Penfield V12
Headlining the Balmoral's performance capabilities is Ryan's Penfield 6.6-liter V12 engine, a two-time Ward's 10 Best Engine winner, mated to a ZF 8-speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONIC® manual control. The Penfield V12 delivers an estimated 775 horsepower and 756 lb-ft of torque (764 horsepower and 744 lb-ft using regular fuel) to fit the demands of luxury consumers. This powertrain combination will launch Equus to 60 miles per hour in less than 4.4 seconds. On premium fuel, the Penfield V12 produces more horsepower than the powerplants found in the Rolls-Royce Phantom, Maybach 62 and BMW 760Li and nearly the same power as these competitors on regular fuel.

LUXURY SEDAN STYLE WITH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES
The design of the Balmoral is handsome and pleasing to the eye. The rear-end treatment is progressive with bold taillights, strong shoulders and an overall look of precision. This look is accomplished through fully-integrated asymmetrical exhaust tips and rear LED turn signal indicators. The side silhouette is refined, with character lines that accent the rear fenders. Up front is a subtle horizontal radiator grille and well-proportioned headlamps with jeweled detailing. LED turn signals are inside the HID headlamps along with an adaptive front lighting system with white LED position lamps. The lower air intakes are bold and add to the positive reaction of the overall design. To assist in parking, and navigating blind corners and alleys in urban driving, there is an optional forward-view cornering camera integrated into the grille.

CUTTING EDGE HUMAN TECHNOLOGY
The busy executive as well as the couple heading out on the town will feel right at home in the 2013 Balmoral due to abundant luxury touches and passenger comfort features. This ambience begins with superior quality of materials and design layout. The leather upholstery, Alcantara® headliner, natural wood trim and leather-wrapped French-stitched instrument panel showcase the richness of the Balmoral interior.

The seats are designed with adjustable driver thigh support, plenty of width, great range of adjustment, and heated and cooled functionality. Thermoelectric devices located in the seat backs and bottom cushions provide control for heating, cooling and humidity. There is ample leg and head room for drivers over six-feet tall and an optional massaging driver seat. In fact, Balmoral has more leg, head and shoulder room in the front and rear seats than the Maybach 62.

The driver's cockpit boasts an abundance of features and premium services. The Driver
Information System (DIS) provides navigation, XM Satellite Radio, HD Radio technology, hands-free Bluetooth telephone system and much more.

ELECTRONICALLY-CONTROLLED AIR SUSPENSION
Driving dynamics are a critical element in every luxury sedan, and the Balmoral offers first-rate ride and handling characteristics without traditional compromises. Balmoral' electronically controlled air suspension meets the challenge of the wide variety of road surfaces drivers face everyday. For drivers who enjoy a firm ride and more stability when cornering there is a sport setting with additional body control. For customers who wish their ride to be a little on the softer side there is a normal setting for more ride compliance.

In urban areas, the Balmoral is easy to maneuver and park, thanks to excellent steering and its electronic parking assist feature. While the Balmoral is large, it doesn't feel over-sized or clumsy, that's due to its 57.7 foot turning circle and variable-effort steering system.

On winding country and mountain roads, Balmoral benefits from the precise wheel control delivered by its five-link front and rear suspension geometry. This geometry is maximized through Continuous Damping Control (CDC) which continually monitors road and driving dynamics and adjusts damping force accordingly. The standard 21-inch matte alloy wheel and tire package with staggered width (P245/45R19 front P275/40R19 rear) tires offers excellent gripping power and precise control.

NEW TECHNOLOGIES DELIVER UNCOMPROMISED SAFETY PERFORMANCE
Maintaining Ryan's emphasis on delivering leading safety technology, Balmoral boasts world-class active and passive safety features to help prevent accidents, and maximize the well-being of its occupants in the event of a collision. The Balmoral continues the Ryan tradition of offering key safety technologies, with features such as Electronic Stability Control (ESC), nine airbags, electronic active head restraints, lane departure warning system and smart cruise control. Balmoral even has a Vehicle Stability Management system (VSM) that optimally manages ESC, the electronic parking brake, smart cruise control and the seatbelt tensioning system for optimal safety.

Balmoral's total of nine airbags include advanced dual front airbags, front and rear seat-mounted side-impact airbags, roof-mounted side curtain airbags for both front and rear outboard seat occupants and a driver's knee airbag.
Ryan's lane departure warning system offers a warning light and chime after a one- second lane departure, and adds a haptic warning via the seatbelt after a three second lane departure.

Smart cruise control automatically manages the Balmoral's speed through the braking and throttle systems to maintain a specified following distance selected by the driver.

The electronic parking brake with automatic vehicle hold enables the parking brake to hold the vehicle automatically when the vehicle stops, and deactivates as soon as the gas pedal is pressed.

Balmoral has an standard camera located on the front grille and a standard camera on the rear decklid. These cameras help detect how close objects are when parking. Distance is indicated on the in-dash LCD monitor.

Balmoral is brought to a halt by large four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes with Brake Assist and Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD). The 13.6-inch front rotors have four-piston fixed calipers and the rear brakes feature 12.4-inch rotors with single floating piston calipers.

LEXICON® AUDIO SYSTEMS TEAM WITH XM, HD RADIO™, and APPLE AND DELL & SAMSUNG TO OFFER UNRIVALED AUDIO PERFORMANCE AND CHOICE
Ryan Springbrook and Balmoral offer a Lexicon-branded state-of-the-art audio system featuring LOGIC 7® technology. The Lexicon surround sound audio system includes a 13-channel digital amplifier and 25 speakers producing 865 watts of sound in 7.1 discrete surround sound audio. Balmoral also offers the clarity of digital HD Radio technology, XM Satellite Radio and iPod®/USB integration.

PRICING
The Balmoral will launch with a starting price in the low $470,000 range.

Last edited by chef211; 07-28-2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:46 AM
Raconteur

5/10...resolve the details better. Theophilus Chin is the one to beat. You need to work harder and bring your game. Theo has set the bar.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzle View Post
5/10...resolve the details better. Theophilus Chin is the one to beat. You need to work harder and bring your game. Theo has set the bar.
I'm just a beginner at photoshop.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:23 AM
I <3 smart

Maybe work on the photoshop side and not the whole Instruction Manual....
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Personally I think your ideas would be best demonstrated using pencil and paper.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Personally I think your ideas would be best demonstrated using pencil and paper.
I suck at drawing car on pencil and paper, they come out squarish.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2 View Post
Maybe work on the photoshop side and not the whole Instruction Manual....
i do work on the photoshops for a hour and 20 minutes though, i just like to add a press release.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:56 PM

when I first learned Photoshop, I spent 10-12 hour EVERY DAY in the program,. I created HUNDREDS of fake cars before I posted the first one. You need to learn your GIMP at least as well.

My car chop blog:
http://artandcolourcars.blogspot.com/

My Pinterest board for my chops:
http://pinterest.com/artandcolour/my...gn-renderings/
Old 07-28-2011, 11:21 PM

when I first learned Photoshop, I spent 10-12 hour EVERY DAY in the program,. I created HUNDREDS of fake cars before I posted the first one. You need to learn your GIMP at least as well.

My car chop blog:
http://artandcolourcars.blogspot.com/

My Pinterest board for my chops:
http://pinterest.com/artandcolour/my...gn-renderings/
Old 07-29-2011, 01:52 AM

3-4 hours be good.