Total Posts:

There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2017, 04:25 PM
CSS Oldtimer

Default 2018 Citroen Berlingo / Peugeot Partner

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/11/psa...ns-to-get.html

After more than 20 yeras on teh market for these pioneering compact Vans, only the third generation is around the corner:

Not overly different on the outside (well, it#s still a box), but the interior gets a similar futuristic interior to the Peugeot 3008 (incl. small steering wheels and large tablet screen, though likely less upscale material choices), which looks even more dramatic when you consider what other small work man vans have on offer....

A more or less modified version of this should also replace the currently Fiat Doblo rebadged Opel(Vauxhall Combo, given we don't know yet how severe the changes are, it might deserve a thread of it#s own (but likely not)
Old 02-13-2018, 04:02 PM
CSS Oldtimer

first teaser:

source: worldscoop.forumpro.fr

I guess "greman design disease" of one face across the whole range obviously infected Citroen.... . and we can add Opel Combo in the title...

Last edited by drugmirko; 02-13-2018 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:29 PM

The CitroŽn or the Peugeot should be totally unveiled the day after tomorrow(thursday) :)
Old 02-13-2018, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Is this this just an extensive facelift of the current cars or is it all new? It feels like a facelift with the only changes being front and rear ?
Old 02-13-2018, 08:05 PM
CSS Oldtimer

I think completely new, built on EMP2 platform...
Old 02-14-2018, 09:01 AM
CSS Oldtimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugmirko View Post
I think completely new, built on EMP2 platform...
Definitely, the spyshots also showed quite different proportions, though keeping the general "rounded box"theme of the first two Berlingos intact. I'm actually looking forward to this, I quite like the Berlingo, had them several times as Holiday rental (they are spacious and super cheap to rent), out of these small vans they are the least agricultural to drive or sit in (no leaf springs and stuff here), and with a certain "French charm", that is neither overdone nor seems "artificial", actually a great family car on a budget, where I live a nicely equipped one comes at super mini mid level money....

That said, I can already tell the French versions will look way more interesting than the Opel, that actually looks sad as it knows it probably already ;) Like with the Mokka X facelift, there is something in the relation grille/headlights, that looks like the two parts came form different cars, and don't fit together 100%...