CarSpyShots
Quick Member Login:
Forgot password?
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:


There are users
currently browsing forums.
  FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-27-2018, 04:21 PM
pjl35's Avatar
pjl35 pjl35 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,482
Default 2020 Kia Telluride

Production version spotted, looking pretty close to the concept. I'd wager this is platform mates with the crossover slotting above the Santa Fe:





https://www.carscoops.com/2018/02/sc...concept-looks/

Funny, both the Hyundai spy shots and this one seem to be having side mirror issues...
__________________
"In three words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life; it goes on." -- Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2018, 04:28 PM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjl35 View Post
Funny, both the Hyundai spy shots and this one seem to be having side mirror issues...
Indeed interesting, probably it was in the same parking lot incident,a s the spy shots seem to be shot at the same location too, one large SUV hitting the other with the mirrors ;)

Or pre production workshop just had one pair of mirrors ready, so one gets a driver side one, the other a passenger unit ;)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2018, 04:30 PM
pjl35's Avatar
pjl35 pjl35 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 3,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
Indeed interesting, probably it was in the same parking lot incident,a s the spy shots seem to be shot at the same location too, one large SUV hitting the other with the mirrors ;)

Or pre production workshop just had one pair of mirrors ready, so one gets a driver side one, the other a passenger unit ;)
I was thinking the same thing. The two were probably parked next to each other and took the others mirror off.
__________________
"In three words, I can sum up everything I have learned about life; it goes on." -- Robert Frost
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2018, 04:59 PM
mick78 mick78 is offline
CSS Oldtimer
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 8,550
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjl35 View Post
I was thinking the same thing. The two were probably parked next to each other and took the others mirror off.
And my guesss is the driver was the guy in the passenger seat who is so keen to have his face covered ;)
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2018, 07:46 PM
paranoidgarliclover paranoidgarliclover is offline
CSS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 1,274
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick78 View Post
And my guesss is the driver was the guy in the passenger seat who is so keen to have his face covered ;)
Yes, I did wonder about that. Normally, they worry about covering the car more than their face! ;)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:23 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Black Falcon Media Group Oy